1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seducing her

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by fortheloveoflez, Jan 20, 2014.

1. fortheloveoflez

Ladies, any sapphic advice on how to seduce another women in a classy and respectful way? I don't want to be invasive and I don't want to look pushy or tasteless...I just want to give it a shot without putting pressure on her. Are there any "attraction" tests which you have thought of? Ok, I know what you're thinking, you might say "just tell her that you like her" and it's like well, I don't really want to hear that advice...I'm moreso talking about body language,techniques, and classy fliratiousness etc. I really like her and respect her so I don't want any thing that is "too much" or would make her feel uncomfortable if you feel me but I DO want to flirt and be seductive in a subtle way

#1 fortheloveoflez, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  2. AaronMed

Well I know very little of women as a gay man myself, but I'm a little feminine, so here's my 2 cents.

I think one of the best ways to start flirting is to drop compliments here and there, but fairly subtly. For example, if a guy compliments me on my watch or my long coat and strikes up a conversation of where I got it, that's a pretty good start! So try complimenting her on little things here and there.

You can also try making her feel like she has a great sense of humour. I know that one of the best ways for a guy to get to me is by laughing at all my jokes :slight_smile:.

That's about all I can think of for now...

3. PurpleGrey

Well, I don't have much room to give advice, but whatever you do, be sincere about it.

4. fortheloveoflez