1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTM Packer 3 in 1?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by secretguyX, Jan 22, 2014.

1. secretguyX

So lately I've been really wanting to get a packer. I go to the men's bathroom in all public situations, as well as school, but i would much prefer being able to stand up either in a stall or a urinal rather than sitting down and being a bit self conscious of whether people notice or not. I also feel like I would be more comfortable knowing I have something down there, even if it is harnessed on, and feel a bit more masculine. Along with that, I was looking for something of the "play" category, since I have a girlfriend and yes foreplay and everything is nice and all, but I would love to be able to have full on sex. Even if it's not my penis as in well my skin, I would love to be able to pleasure my girl and be the first to do that with her. I found this one (I'll post the link below) through tumblr, and since I'm on a somewhat low budget since I am a student, and although I have a job I need to save up for a car, testosterone, surgery, etc..., I wasn't planning on spending hundreds of dollars. This one is $50, and the website seems pretty legit. I wanted to know everyone's opinions on it, whether they've heard of it or not, just to make sure it's good and all. Or if there's others that are reasonably priced and better.

I'm also completely clueless about what STP receptacles are on the difference between the different types. Thanks.

TLP 3-in-1 Posable Peeing Packer | The Levamentum Project

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    TBH, I'm pretty clueless too, but if you do end up getting this one can you let me know how it is? I was actually looking at it too..

I have not found any other cheaper alternatives that have as good of reviews as this one.

3. secretguyX

I forgot i had posted this but i'm still interested in knowing people's opinions.

4. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I'm afraid I can't be much help... other then shop around a bit. I found some nice "breasts" for around $50, they look/move/feel like real ones... but only by shopping around did I spot em =o

I'd trade you private areas in a heartbeat though if i could lol

5. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My x packed it
    As did I when I did drag back in the day. I really like

6. secretguyX

@Plenilune i wish xD

i'm really thinking about getting this and sending it to my friends house. my mom may not exactly be okay with it..

7. Claudette

Claudette Guest

They may have discreet shipping available

8. secretguyX

what's discreet shipping?

9. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Means it'll show up in a plain brown box, with only a shipping label attached, mailed from address is usually a p.o. Box