1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tips on Breaking In a Virgin?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AaronMed, Jan 26, 2014.

1. AaronMed

Hey guys,

So tomorrow I'm gonna be fucking my boyfriend for his first time. Any tips?

2. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Uhhhh...have fun?

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Be gentle, be kind, enjoy yourself!

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What you'll need:

* Condoms. Yes, even if you're both virgins and both totally committed to each other. Don't get in the habit of ever having anal without them.
    * Lube. Lots of this.
    * Time. Lots of this.
    * Patience. Lots of this.

Helpful, but not necessary:

* Latex gloves. Some guys prefer fingering with lubed gloves rather than bare hands. Your call.
    * Old towels to spread on the bed - keeps lube from getting places you don't want it.
    * A warm washcloth near the bed.
    * A small plastic bag to put the condom(s) in afterwards to throw away.

What to do:

* If either of you tend to hit orgasm quickly, you might go ahead and get yourselves off once, rest up, then get back into it. It'll make the second round slower, but you won't have to worry about hitting orgasm before you've really gotten started.

* Make out. A lot. Get into the mood.

* Put some lube on his hole and on the fingers of your dominant hand. Don't skimp. Far better to use too much than too little.

* While making out, slowly caress his hole for while. Then, slowly nudge your forefinger in. He should push out while you nudge in - it'll make things easier.

* Slowly keep working your finger in. Once it's in, nudge around a little. Take it slow.

* Once the one finger no longer seems uber tight, see if you can start working a second finger in, and then a third. Again, this can take a LOT of time. Don't rush it. Remember: you're having sex, and this stuff is enjoyable. :slight_smile:

* Once he seems relaxed, you can pull out, and get yourself ready. If you're not hard, he can suck you off for awhile to get you hard again.

* Put a bit of lube on the underside of your penis before putting the condom on. That will give you more sensation.

* Put the condom on, and lube it up. Again, don't skimp.

* If he's fairly agile, the best position might be for you to lie face up, and for him to lower himself down. This will put him in control as to how much to take, and he can go at his own speed.

* He can lie on his back, with a pillow under the small of his back and his legs pulled up, and you can go on top of him. This can be tiring for the bottom, though.

* You can do it doggie-style, but it does increase the chances of you "falling out".

* Insert slowly. Again, take your time. Ideally, there won't be anything more than modest discomfort - it should NOT be painful.

* Once you're all the way in, wait a minute or two before doing anything else. Get him used to you inside before proceeding.

* At this point, you can start thrusting. Start slow. Keep the thrusts shallow to begin with.

* Work on your "angle of attack". Each guy tends to enjoy it a bit differently, so nudge in slightly different directions, lean different ways, see which he likes the best.

* If at any time it gets tiring, or there's pain, STOP. Try a different position, or stop altogether. You can always do it again some other day.

* Let him decide whether he wants his cock worked by you while you top him. Some guys like it, some don't.

* If he finishes first, ride him through the orgasm. Once the afterglow starts, it's usually best to stop (or slow to a crawl). He can then decide if he'd like you to finish inside him, or if he'd rather you pull out and finish outside.

* If YOU finish first, let him know. You can try nudging him over the edge at that point, but it's usually tough to do so when you're going soft. At that point, it's usually best to pull out and finish him off another way.

* Go slow when you pull out. Hold on to the condom as you do so. Once you're out, move away from him, take off the condom, put it in the plastic bag, and wipe yourself with the washcloth.

* Have fun, damnit. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. AaronMed

I agree, and have already bought some. My rule is if test results come back negative after we've been monogamous for three to six months, that's the only time when I'd stop worrying about using condoms.

He's bringing a brand new container of lube, so I think we're covered there, haha. We'll have about 2.5 hours, so we've got lots of time. And I'm super patient.

Meh, I told him to be totally clean down there for his own sake, so bare hands shouldn't be an issue.

We're doing this in a hotel room, so I really don't care about making a mess :lol:.

These are actually really smart ideas that I never thought of, thanks!

I actually have never heard of this before, but that sounds awesome, thanks! :wink:

Agreed. :wink:

Good point, didn't think of that. Like for me, when I bottom, I strongly prefer to work my cock on my own while my partner fucks me. I'll see which one he likes more.

Good point.

Meh, I have an uncanny ability to stay hard after I finish. :wink:

Oh, trust me, we will! :wink:

6. Hartofgold

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck! Let us know how it went :slight_smile:

7. Daydream Harp

A more romantic approach might be in order for his first time, rather than just "fucking and breaking him in"

8. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Any tips? Yes, there are going to be two tips...your and his :lol: :wink:

Now, seriously, just be gentle and pay attention to his needs, use condom.

9. AaronMed

It was awesome and romantic and calming and electrifying all at the same time :grin:.

10. Deaderpool2

Awesome. how did he find it?

11. robclem21

Not quite sure I understand this thread. You have had sex with guys before and not quite sure I see the point of posting all of this aside from updating everyone on each of your sexual experiences every time you are with a new guy.

By all means congratulations, but when the title is "breaking in a virgin" and you use the term fucking in your original post, you can understand how it would be hard for me to take this thread seriously given it is disingenuous and you have posted very similar things in the past.

p.s. glad it went well but try posting with some sincerity.

12. AaronMed

Rob, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I was posting sincerely. I wasn't looking for an instruction manual. I was looking for tips and a bit of reassurance because I was a little nervous. Perhaps I unintentionally phrased it a bit crassly, so I apologize for that, but I'm not going to apologize for seeking advice on an advice forum. Lex had some great points that I didn't think of before, so I thank him for that.

Perhaps I'll just stick with YouthLine then and leave EC alone for advice except to private message a few members who have always been good with me.

Aaron

---------- Post added 28th Jan 2014 at 08:33 AM ----------

I do admit I may have been crass. Let me rephrase:

13. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LOL!!! This ain't Salem circa 1692.

14. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nah dude you're fine. Don't worry about it.

15. robclem21

The point of my post was not to make you stop posting all together. Everyone on this forum should always post and ask questions when they are nervous, but you can see why your post specifically rubbed me the wrong way.

I was just saying you can see how the phrasing of your title and post came off in way that seemed more "fyi" than "Im nervous and genuinely want help".

I don't think you need to extrapolate that any further into "you shouldn't be here at all and not post again when you are seeking advice". Just think about what you are writing and how that comes off in a forum where most people are seeking support and tone cannot always be interpreted.

16. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

FYI, I had no problem with what AaronMed posted.

17. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From my experience, the best thing to do is have as much time as possible. Like 2 hours or more.

As Lex said, one of the best positions for a first-timer is him to ride you, but the other position that can be good for a first-time bottom is doggy style, but when entering, the top shouldn't move at all. Let him take you in, as only he can know what's comfortable and when to stop and what hurts. Let him do the thrusting for a bit and then just play it by ear from there.