1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heart issue???

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by -Michael-, Jul 1, 2008.

1. -Michael-

Okay the other day i heard my best friends boyf say somethig to her on the phone about me.

Its was funny. So funny that i started hyper ventalating.

I could feel my heart rate increase and my hands and jaw started to numb and i also felt dizzy.

I felt this to be 'normal' considering the fact i was laughing so much i couldnt even see.

But now, when i get the slight bit nervous. My heart rate shoots and i start to go numb...

Dead wierd

See a doctor or will it pass?

Reanactment...

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:frowning2:him on the phone)

then i listened and she was like :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

then i was :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    then came the OMG I CANT BREATH :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :help::help::roflmao::roflmao:

2. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Even if it is nothing to worry about, it wouldn't hurt to see a doctor. You surely wouldn't want to take the risk if you think it could possibly be that bad, but if you think it'll pass then you could try not worrying about it for a little while. If it gets slightly worse after a few hours then go to the doctor. I don't want you to die >.<

I used to think hyperventilation was a type of air conditioning :confused:

3. sexyalex

oh wow...

and i thought i was quirky :eusa_eh:

you know...it happens. Nothing is wrong with u...it happens to almost all of us when we laugh. For example, when i was smaller i laughted till i got a bloodshot in my eye and passed out. :lol:

so nothing to be worried about.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: not unless u wanna go to the doctor for a different reason.:icon_wink:grin:

Alex.(*hug*)

4. Gumtree

^^^ Lawl i completely disagree.

See a doctor ASAP, there a lot of quirky side effects to laughing but numbness isn't a healthy one.

Better safe then sorry.

5. Louise

Yeah, I would see the doctor, sounds to me (who knows nothing by the way) like low blood pressure, a bit like when you bend down or stand up to quickly and you see stars.

If you do have low blood pressure the doctor will be able to give you the appropriate advice. Don't let this go on too long, you wouldn't want to pass out at an inapproriate / dangerous moment.