1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unprotected...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FantasticFeel, Jan 27, 2014.

1. FantasticFeel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey...

I've been trying hard to forget my ex-bf... He was not capable of a relationship with man, even tough we were together for almost a year and we still have lots of intimicy (not just physical). Anyway, I've decided to start the year without thinking on him. But yesterday I slept at a guys home and we had unprotected sex. I didn't have confidence on him. He told me he was healthy but I'm just so worried... I know you will tell me that its nothing more to do now than the tests, I will do them in 3 months. But now I'm just too worried...

2. Jared

3. FantasticFeel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I did, it is only used to medical people who gets in risk at their work and partners of HIV+ people who may be at risk. At least a friend of mine who is nurse, told me that...

4. Jared

Idk about in Portugal, but in the US anybody can get it if they've had unprotected anal. Is there a sex health clinic in your area? Or a doctor/ER you can call and I ask if you can get it?

5. FantasticFeel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe here is as my friend told me. I don't know if its possible to get it other way... I will try to figure it out.