1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Am Really Sorry Ec =((

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by sexyalex, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexyalex

*Notice: please have an open mind to the comments about to be made*

Well hello again EC; many of you may not know me so let me introduce myself. My name is Alex, sexy-alex. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

For those of you who are familier with me will know I hate hypocrits and hate backstabbers. Well, I am apologising for being a hypocrit towards a few of you folks on EC.:confused: A few weeks ago..idk...maybe months, i can remember a few persons have created threads about concerns about their outer beauty and what society has to say (or something in that aorta). I remember 2 girls and a guy, clearly replying to one who his or her friends had a problem with how they dressed saying they don't dress appealing enough as in suppose to their sexual orientation.:confused:

I remember saying something like "wear what you want and what you feel comfortable in, cause it's your personality that counts" or something to that extent...because i think the issue was the clothes being a factor against dateing.

Now in case u have not realised what i am aplogising for, I am apologising for telling u guys bullshit, f:***:kry and crap to make u feel good when i should be being honest. I am not a simple person(in all honesty) but i am not a shallow guy and if your personality rocks...then good for you. However it's not what's on the inside that counts alone, the outside counts too; and at a equal value of the inside. Because none is applicable wihtout the other.:eusa_naug And I would like to let you all know that it's not what on the inside we can see, it's what's on the outside. The inside, can always be a fake, fabricated and a complete lie; but the outside...what is visuable counts for 1000 words. :icon_cool

So, anyone here who objects to my comment and thinks walking around town looking like a cartoon drawing gone bad is a good thing. Then your all wrong, cuz if u look like garbage, you get treated like garbage and whether you like it or not if u dress like garbage your gonna feel like garbage and while the "him" or "her" that we know and like cuz of personality....others won't think that way...
    they just won't.

Nevertheless, just incase yo are all wondering. Why the sudden guilt trip? well, I applied to be a host on a show in jamaica, in fact, one of the hottest shows on Jamaican telivision during its first season; "Makeover Magic". I was called and acknowledged and asked to come in for an interview next tuesday and out of soo many people i know sent in entries to be a co-host on this show? They must have found somehting really good in my letter and photos that made them want to choose me amongst the pannel chosen for the interview. I jsut felt kind of hypocritical i might end up for the rest of the year, making deals with people to surrender their bodies and wardrobes to me while i change their entire dress code(maybe lifestyle) on national TV. :confused:

So once again...sorry to those I have been hypocritical to. and if you don't dress proper, and ur single ...do something about it. AND if your not single, well now IS the time to do something abou it; look on the bright side: one less reason for your partner to cheat:thumbsup::grin:

love always,
    Alex.(&&&)

#1 sexyalex, Jul 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. LOVEjames

For some reason, this doesn't really seem like an apology.

3. TyraBanksIsFierce

Apology accepted:icon_bigg

wait....:confused:

hehe

4. Wired106

umm wtf? no matter what even if you do have something stupid to say to someone, it would be better if you werent honest because people come here for help not fucking harrassment and other bullshit to deal with... :confused:

*[if that comment i made was inappropriate in anyway, sorry feel free to delete it, just sorta like wth?]

5. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    id say around 85 percent rubbish ..
    and grats for the show thingie

6. Alex

That does not seem like an apology.
    And no matter how you dress, the important people in your life does not really care how you dress anyway. They love you for who you are on the inside.

7. Louise

Alex, a friendly word of advice... think before you post something as objectionable as you just have and try to think how it will make people feel when they read it.

If you bring something positive all well and good but sincerely I don't even know what you are trying to say here! I do know I find your words extreamly disagreable. What might look like a clown to you, the wearer might feel very happy with and feel good about himself, and might even want to attract someone who isn't so shallow as to judge someone by his vestimentary taste!

Everyone here has the right to their opinion but sometimes it is good to know when to keep your opinion to yourself. I think just about everyone who has read this thread could have lived their lives very happily without having done so... I know I could.

Oh and by the way, what has this got to do with Health and well-being?

#7 Louise, Jul 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  8. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How can the inside be a lie and the outside a representation of your true self? :rolleyes:
    You should never judge people based on the way they look or dress.

this thread makes no sense

:lol:

9. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, this seems to be causing quite a stir.

I'm not exactly sure why this was started as it seems so random, but i seem to have also missed the apology. Fair enough if you have your own opinions, but i couldn't really care about mine or anybody elses opinion just as long as that person was happy. Who are we to judge somebody who is happy? If anything that just seems like an insecurity in ourselves. Your 'apology' seems to be under the assumption that you are correct. You are only correct to yourself, just like my views are only correct to myself. That is why we should be careful about expressing them, and doing it in this manner (as you can see) is causing a stir.

This thread has nothing to do with health and Well-being, and it's going to turn into an argument so i am locking it and leaving Louise's post quoted below this. I suggest you (and anybody else who randomly wants to express their opinions) read it and take note.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.