1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do we fix this?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AaronMed, Feb 1, 2014.

1. AaronMed

Hey guys,

So me an Alex both consider ourselves versatile when it comes to anal. But last time he couldn't top me because in the time between me giving him a BJ and him lining himself up to push into me, he kept going soft. We ended up settling for me topping him.

Any ideas on how I could keep him hard long enough to get inside me?

2. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Maybe you two are going to fast. Can't see how someone who want's to have sex would go soft that fast.

3. AaronMed

I very much doubt that. XD

Could it have something to do with condoms? I only had XL condoms even though his dick is smaller; could that have an effect?

4. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Those "xl" condoms aren't really any bigger, it's just marketing. He could just be too excited or too nervous. Not much you can do about it. Just try try again.

5. AaronMed

Really? I guess I've been paying too much for conforms, then! :lol: The reason I get XL ones is because the regular ones always break for me...

Nervousness is a possibility. Well, I guess we'll just keep trying.

This is a potentially insane question, but he's a virgin and I know I'm clean, so would it be a big deal if we just didn't bother with condoms?

6. AaronMed

And yes, I realize this isn't exactly practicing what I preach, being a premedical student and all. But he's painfully loyal, so I know he really is a virgin. And I know I'm clean because I've only had sex once before him, I used protection, and in the five months since I had sex with Sebastian, I haven't shown any symptoms of any STDs.

7. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Just because you haven't shown any signs doesn't mean you don't have an STD. Ever have a urinary tract infection or epididymitis? Trust me, the last one hurts like a bitch. You can get both from not using a condom because of bacteria in the rectum. So, use a condom!!!

Just find condoms you like. If used properly, normal condoms shouldn't be breaking, and since "extra large" condoms aren't really large at all, it shouldn't make a bit of difference.

And like I said, he is not used to sex so he is most likely very nervous and excited at the same time, which can cause people to go soft.

8. Mr Scratch

Could be a psychological issue of some kind. Nervousness or something more deeply routed. Maybe you guys should talk it out, and if that doesn't help, he might need to talk to someone with experience on sexual dysfunction.