1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian sex advice needed

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fatenekki, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Fatenekki

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been dating with my partner for more than 2 months, we are having sex pretty frequent lately and she becomes concerned when she does not feel as much pleasure as I do when doing clitoral stimulation. I'm having clitoris orgasms every time she stimulate my clitoris, but when I'm doing the same on her by stimulating her clitoris all over, she said she feels comfortable (sometimes feels nothing) but not to a point to lead her to orgasm.

Also, she feels extremely nervous when my finger tries to reach her vagina, then when I try to stimulate her clitoris again, her vagina becomes dry soon after. She mentions that she feels scared, uncomfortable and will feel a lot of pain (I keep assuring her it will not) when I touch her vagina, and she has improved a little by letting me touch a little further but not anywhere near vagina. I tried to let her touch my vagina, hopefully that would maker her more comfortable, but she refused because of the pain it would cause (I assured her million times that I wouldn't feel any pain but pleasure =.=)

How can I make her having clitoris orgasms? What can I do to make her more relaxed when I touch her vagina? We have thought of buying some lubricants and bullet vibrator, and she even suggested that I make her drunk so I could touch her vagina :confused:

#1 Fatenekki, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  2. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Try to get her to communicate more when performing oral sex, or when your rubbing/touching her clitoris ask where does it feel the most pleasurable, what should you do to make it more pleasurable, where does it feel the least pleasurable ect.. But personally it sounds like she might not be aroused enough, try more four play, massaging- or definitely get some toys ect. have fun.

She also might NOT be getting aroused due to the fact she is so nervous about the vaginal stimulation (g-spot I assume), it seems to horrify her. I would suggest not to pressure her about it, and when she wants you to she'll let you know. Penetration of any kind can be a lil scary to some women- especially if she assumes it would hurt. She should definitely go see a gyno to assure herself that everything will be ok and it wont hurt (you cn go with if she wants).

#2 LovelyBunny, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  3. Mysz

Try using an electric toothbrush for a clitoris orgasm; haha, I know it doesn't look that sexy but it does get the job done. Tell your partner to focus on your face or something, and remember to either change the toothbrush head or wash it once you're done so someone won't brush their teeth with it and get a funny taste :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have u two tried mutually doing it ? I find it to be super hot!!!

5. Fatenekki

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    We did communicate a lot, during and after oral sex, to see how could we have better sex and understand more each other. I think she's the one who pressure herself about that as she mentions that she wants to feel what orgasm is like. Yesterday she rubbed a bit her clitoris and told me she might know where the pleasure point is. I did suggest her to go see gyno, but she found it very horrifying and embarrassing... though she might go if I go first, but definitely will not mention anything about her concern.

She always say that I should "challenge her vagina" but every time I do so.. well.. you know, she immediately stops me every time I do so, can't get anywhere close to her vagina.

I don't think she likes the idea of using toothbrush, too... That's why I decide to go buy bullet vibrator instead.

As for mutually doing it, we did try but I don't think she gets as much aroused as me.

6. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    try the bullet vibrater, have fun with it. But if she still isn't feeling much pleasure, After trying everything you possibly can to get her to orgasm
    talk her into seeing the gyno,
    * even though I think its just stress, just tell her not to worry bout the orgasm during sex just worry bout the pleasure- Its hard to orgasm if all your worrying about is when/or if your gonna orgasm the whole time.

7. Thorrible

Thorrible Guest

My girlfriend sort of has the same thing going on. Heck, even I do. I'm convinced the best person to pleasure a clitoris, is yourself. There is no way my gf can get me off through that, because I still know my body best. I know what pressure to use, what pace etc. So maybe she should touch herself while you're together. Communicate with her, talk kinky stuff? I can turn my gf wet with just one look, but that's me. When not wet enough, just... sort of check. Ask. Use lubricant and otherwise don't do it. My girlfriend has that problem. Hooray for me that I'm okay in whichever state. But try that. Toys can be good, but talk about it first. It's really personal. I hope you'll succeed ^^

8. Carra

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Seems psychological. If she's scared. It might not be directed towards you but still, it's impeding your sexual happiness in both of you. Your worried and want to make her happy and she's scared it's gonna hurt. Of course showing her that it wont hurt and that it will be pleasure full is the goal but I think you need to do some talking to her. Ask her why she's afraid and what steps can be done to make her happy and yourself less worried.

9. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe she can do the clitoris part while u please her in other ways? I concur with the vibrator idea above...