1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex addict?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ashbell, Feb 9, 2014.

1. ashbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I always found myself dissatisfied my with the sex life between my girlfriend and I, that being said we are both not even adults yet and I still get so worked up about it. I'll want sex more than 5 or so times over two days, and feel that I'm being blue balled if blatant advances are ignored. It's causing a lot of stress for me and I frequently masturbate as well, even if I've had sex that morning I will probably masturbate twice in that day. It only occurred to me recently that I might be a sex addict and I took an online test and I was way over the average. I'm not asking if I am one here, I want to know how to treat this? does anyone have any methods of dealing with this?

2. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol
    Sounds like me :slight_smile:

3. June Cleaver

there is nothing wrong with you! Me and my last husband Michael had sexual contact 3 times a day on average and he pretty well expected to get off 3 times each time. He has a high sex drive, for a 38 year old man and I had no problem keeping up with him at 41 years old. Now that we're separated I find the two men that I am seeing hardly keep me satisfied while waiting untill one of them wants to come over for some playtime! Now before michael I had a much more vanilla sex life but now that I am used to that it's frustrating not having a man who wants it as often as I do. Now one of my young men that I am seeing seems to want quantity of hours but make me wait weeks in between then have an all nighter. so different people have different sex drives and no matter what your drive schedule is it is normal because it is what you need. Like the one man I am seeing in his 20's (i am not a cougar and much prefer men my age) likes to go for 6 to 8 hours as amazing as it sounds the first time we did anything he did not let me out of the bedroom but twice in a day and a half starting new years eve ending 8:30 a.m. On the second of January this year. Now he just got out of a almost seven year marriage with no sex. I've been friends with them for a couple years now and of course never cheated on michael nor would do anything with him while he was with her. But both being single adults and he asked and I saw no reason to say no I gave him a try to find it enjoyable. Now that may sound crazy but it is obviously his schedule. over the years I have been with guys with drives ranging from a couple times a week type guy 2 once on evening like clockwork before bed, to michael 2-3 times a day usually first thing in the morning, round lunchtime if he was not working, maybe the moment he got home when he was working that day, and everything before bed. so don't let some silly internet test tell you you want it too much because I guarantee you if you find the right partner she will wear you out! it's what my mother used to call being equally yoked. A man and a woman or whatever the case may be must feel a balance in their relationship not feeling like they are lacking in any one space by being with their partner. If you feel you are not getting everything you want from your girlfriend then she is the wrong one. over the years I have learned people don't change so why be with somebody you wish to change or want to change yourself to be with somebody? Select a partner you're equally yoked with.that's about the best advice I can give you. Good luck, June

4. sanguine

sex addiction isnt even a thing, its fake, if anything you're just bored and have nothing else to do but nutt.

and if its not because of that, its because its a symptom to a bigger underlying problem.

Since you arent an adult, just make sure you're playing safe, the last thing you want is a baby.

5. frkn frk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It's a systemic issue. Self-esteem is involved. It's an epidemic in the country now.

6. KiddlesP

I would like to know your sources on this.

7. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Please elaborate on this in your next issue. :smilewave