1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advice

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by DinoWine, Feb 11, 2014.

1. DinoWine

DinoWine New Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Need some advice - penis spots :frowning2:

Ok this is pretty embarrassing to have to ask this but easier than seeing a doctor, basically I have spots on my penis similar to the ones I get on my face I have had them I think since I was 14. I already know I have Foryde spots (I think that's how u spell it?) which obviously annoying, but not the end of the world but these are more noticeable. I still get them on my face and use a special cream so I figured I would use the cream on my penis as it working on my face. I also use toothpaste to dry the spots out however I think this is actually making my skin worst also I think the spots have slightly scared my penis. So I suppose my question is what should I really do to get rid of these and is there any creams that are both kind to the skin and effective. Thanks

#1 DinoWine, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
  2. Aquilo

I'd go to see your doctor.

Trying to solve undiagnosed things yourselves is really a bad idea. I'd stop using the cream and toothpaste, because those aren't designed for what you're using them now.

Half of the human population have penises and doctors see them regularly and see worse things really. There's no need to feel ashamed or anything, doctors are trained to deal with these kind of things professionally.

Good luck!