1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Um wierd situation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Zam, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had some psychological problems in the past,I had some irrational fears deep within me... they are gone,but the feeling I had on my chest seems to be physical rather than something in my head.

I feel this pressure on my chest and my stomach contracting.
    I thought it was something in my mind created by the fear I had.

Now that the fear is gone I still have that physical feeling.

Should I contact a psycholog or a doctor?

It is not painful,but it reminds me of those psychological fears I had in the past.

2. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know what you mean I use to get that feeling as well and still do sometimes but YES! When ever you feel something isn't seriously right with your body make a doctors appointment if you get an ok from your Doc then it might be something psychological - It might be muscle memory, your body might automatically start doing that if you've been in distress emotionally for along time. Or your deep fears may not be gone, just suppressed or you might have highblood pressure.

But personally I believe you have anxiety which is what I usually relate that feeling to. I suggest you record the events that follow up before you have this feeling (for a week) and at the end of the week eliminate the unlikely possibilites like food, social situations, ect. And see what occurs each time before you experience this (something similar).

3. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does anything make it better?
    Does anything make it worse?

4. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I am occupied (do something consistant) I don't feel it anymore.. I feel it when I am not doing something inconsistant... Like being on the computer,reading a book ,etc.