1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i anorexic?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by total mo, Jul 8, 2008.

1. total mo

total mo Guest

I know I am totally fit, and I dont have any ounces of fat, but my face looks like I'm fat. Why is that my face looks fat while the rest of my body is skinny? I dont feel so normal. Is there a face work out that makes my face skinny looking?

2. Louise

There are no face work outs which will make your face look skinny, the only thing I can suggest is that you try to bulk up a bit, eat fruits, vegetables and protien, work out reglularly this will build up your muscles (without going to the extremes of becoming a body builder!!!) this will make you look less skinny and in proportion to your body, your face less chubby.

3. sexyalex

lol ur not anerexic :lol:

keep thinking that way and u will be. Did u know that 80% of anerexia nervosa patients are diagnosed with anerixia not only as a nutirtional disorder but mental as well?

free ur mind and just work out. Nothing beats being healthy. Body and mind...

4. total mo

total mo Guest

i am completely ok with my bod, its just my face than needs to get smaller. what do you mean by bulk up a bit? Like get my body fatter instead to even it with my face? that works, but i still want my face to be skinnier. do you think if i my body gets fatter, it will make my face look skinnier?:confused:

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    There is nothing you can do about your face shape. The great news is that people will faces like ours don't age as fast. So when your friends at 40 are looking old and wrinkled, you'll still look fabulous! :grin:

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think she means if you bulk up a bit, your face will be in more proportion to your body, therefore not looking fat.

7. Emberstone

the only way to change your face's shape is plastic surgery, and that can be dangerous. besides, few people who have plastic surgery ever look natural, you can always tell they overhauled their face.

the best thing i could say beyond what others have said is maybe consider a different hair style. seems strange, but your hair can compliment your facial struture, or make what you see as flaws more obvious. I am growing my hair out mainly because i was born with a eddie munster thing going on with my hair line, and also because I have a fairly long face. having long hair hides my high widows peaks, and also, it frames my face, making it seem like my face isent so long.

8. total mo

total mo Guest

really? thats great news! (!) i thought it was just the african americans who dont age fast, and white people do.

#8 total mo, Jul 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  9. total mo

total mo Guest

strange, but its the same thing i noticed about miley cyrus. her face looks too wide as a brunette, but she gets prettier and have slimmer face as a blonde.

10. you are not anorexic as long as you are eating healthily.

it could just be your bone structure, some people are made to have a fuller, stronger bone structure than others, and possibly bulking up a bit may help your face blend in a little better with your body. also, ask your hairdresser for advice on making the most of your features =]

11. Wired106

Ya, you're not annorexic. That is a serious like mental illness. And people that are annorexic are far skinnier than you. Like extremely skinny. What you're going through is completely normal. Everyone does that. People check out specific parts of their body and stuff and want to look good and all that, especially gay people I would think lol, so its totally cool.