1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Testicle Pain

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by EddieFull, Jul 8, 2008.

1. EddieFull

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Bit embarassing, but I thought I would check if anyone else suffers from my symptoms.

Everytime I am with my man, when we begin to get intimate, my testicles begin to hurt, and it feels as if I have been kicked in the groin. This lasts well beyond ejaculation, probabley for around 3-4 hours. He thinks it is funny, and says I am too turned on by him, that my balls are filling up. I know being 31 I should know all this stuff by now, but having just come out, I actually don't have much experience of real total 100% mutual horney sex, as before I was just performing cause i had to with woman.

Any advice please.:smilewave

2. paint

From what I understand, you should go to the doctor and get an expert opinion because there are a number of things that could be involved. ..and if you have had pain in your abdomen it could be connected to your appendix.

Don't let it get out of hand...because, you know, you have to protect your balls, dude.

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It could be something and it could be nothing. If it's happened multiple times I would consider seeing a physician and see if everything's fine. If it is, maybe he's right in saying that you just get too turned on by him! :grin:

4. Jebs

Honestly this has happened to me twice in my life. I call it: Blue Balls. For me it happened because I got too 'excited' for a long period of time without letting that excitement out. Even after ejactulation it hurt, I remember I almost cried myself to sleep one of those nights. Painful, painful. So maybe just skip foreplay and get right down to the sex? I had to do this until I chilled out a bit and learned to control myself a little better.

5. EddieFull

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Jebb3rs,

Cheers fella, that sound about right. Maybe he just gets me too excited, which is no bad thing i suppose, as we are in the early days of our relationship. Suppose I need to maybe relieve myself before he comes round.

But you are right, it is bloody painful. Hurst like hell, and lasts for hours, sometimes i feel like i am gonna be sick.

6. Jebs

I forgot to mention that as a good idea. That works for me, besides the first 'load' is always fast so I tend to get that out of the way before even starting. Glad I could help dude.

7. KaraBulut

When men get turned on, the entire genital area receives increased blood flow. Included in this increased blood blow is the prostate and it causes the prostate to swell and become a bit tender. During periods where you are excited for a long period of time or when you're having sex frequently in a short period of time, the prostate will become enlarged and painful. For example, men often comment that when their boyfriend or girlfriend visits just on weekends, they get this feeling of discomfort in their groin that radiates to their scrotum after a few rounds of sexual activity

This is usually what people refer to as "blue balls" or "honeymoon syndrome". The medical term is prostatic vasocongestion.

Usually the discomfort goes away after you have an orgasm or after sitting in a warm bath. A pain reliever like ibuprofen or naproxen will help, too.

If you're having this often and if it is lasting 3-4 hours, you should see your doctor. You may have an infection of the prostate or the epididymis that your doctor will need to treat with antibiotics.

8. EddieFull

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So many good responses to my thread.

Many thanks everyone, think i might go to see my doc, will let you know how i get on.