1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Issues with my relationship

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Buffalo, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Buffalo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years. Our relationship started out very passionate. We would make out and give each other bjs a few times a week. Then 6 months in he wanted to try anal cause he has never done it before. So we tried it and he liked topping. That went on for 6 months, I didn't hate it but it wasn't for me. Finally I asked if I could try topping him cause I knew from my past I liked it. And we did that for about 6 months. Not a lot prolly only every other week cause he would say it wasn't a good night . Since we've moved in together 6 months ago we just pretty much stopped doing anal and only bjs once a week. A month ago I sat him down and had a heart to heart about how I missed our old sex life and wanted to try anal again. He said he liked it but there's just a lot of prep work but he promise see could start doing it again. Well it's been over a month and still nothing . He always says it's a bad night and he sees that's I'm disappointed and says that he really likes the way that it feels and we can try another night. I need to be honest I am not at all happy or fulfilled with our sex life. I'm a pretty horny person and clearly he is not. I am not needy but I do like affection. Before we dated (I'm 23) I've slept with about 10 people. I was finally happy being in a relationship cause I thought I could have a safe and satisfying sexual relationship that was with someone meaning ful. I don't know how to keep asking to have anal without seeming like and a hole. I know your not supposed to pressure someone sexually but I know he likes it. I just can't go on like this any
    more I am becoming so sexually frustrated. I have never thought about breaking up with him cause we are perfect together other than our sexual preferences I guess .. I know though I will not be happy unless I am having anal like twice a week. Perhaps that seems greedy or unfair to him but sexual urges I can't control. How do I fix this without ruining the relationship . What should I do?

2. casper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What makes the night a "bad night" ? Maybe you could find the source of the problem by finding that out?

3. birdnerdjoel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went through the same thing with my partner.

What got him into experimenting further was me suggesting to open up the relationship so I could be satisfied. He wasn't as sexual as I was, but things are much different now. I approached the idea with a heart to heart. You just need to kindly suggest your needs and say how much you love him, and if you could get satisfied in another way by someone else. Some people aren't for open relationships, and that's fine. My relationship is 100% monogamous now, but the idea of it put a little fire in him and he started to step up.