1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adult Toys for Women with Penises?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Balloonwolf, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Balloonwolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey, everyone!

What kind of toys are great for those who identify as a woman? I'm not much of a fan of getting penetrated, but are there any toys that can stimulate someone just as strong?

2. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

If you're not worried about using a prosthetic body part then, there are life like mouths, anuses, vaginas, hands, and etc. you could probably look at these things online. CyberSkin is wonderful...

3. Claudette

Claudette Guest

if you've started hormones, and you breasts have begin to grow, or become sensitive... taping egg vibrators to your nipples can work, if you're taped downstairs, depending on the tape, rubbing it or using any vibrator can work as well

4. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

I was thinking of the vibe nipple clips..I don't know:slight_smile:

5. Balloonwolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm actually not on a hormone treatment :c so I have small, not-too-sensitive breasts.

6. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I would say, it depends on your set-up down there, if your tucked and taped and what not lol but generally any vibrator on your tip should do the trick

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I do know that some trans*women use vibrating bullets to stimulate the tip of the penis and that can be very comparable to clitorial stimulation if you use your imagination. Maybe that would help?

8. Claudette

Claudette Guest

before the HRT reduced my libido to nilch... I would climax by rubbing my member while tucked/taped... using my imagination that is was a vajayjay.. and it worked... making a complete mess lol