1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal fixation...?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by DukeOfNewYorkA1, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Okay, so, I'm not sure if this is the right sub forum to post this in, but here goes.

I've always, like, since I was a little boy, really enjoyed inserting things into my anus, or just stimulating myself down there. Even before I knew what masturbation was, I was always doing something down there, whether it was with my fingers or other things, ranging in size, from markers to cucumbers.

Recently I went to the doctor complaining of constipation and she suggested a common suppository I could buy at my local pharmacy. I told my Dad about this and he chuckled and said "I think you'd be the one person I know who would love suppositories!" And for a moment I thought "Oh, crap, how does he know what I was doing with the vegetables?" And I asked why's that? And he said: "Well, when you were little, your mother and I couldn't get you to keep the thermometer in your mouth and you kept spitting it out, so your Mom got the rectal one and as soon as she put it in, you stopped crying and smiled in this way I'll never forget!" It's kind of cute, I guess.

Anyway, I saw another thread in this sub forum that was asking about what the best kinds of adult toys for women were and I was wondering, considering that I've never bought one, what would be a good 'toy' for someone like me? (I'm male.) Sorry this thread's a little explicit. :confused:

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Look into one of the Aneros models. Apparently it doesn't work for everyone, but if you see a video of someone spasming with uncontrollable pleasure you'll probably want to give it a try. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I've just started experimenting in this area... Just found interest in it, I think from the hormones lol
    I started small, then worked up to bigger butt plugs, and about to try a dildo.... However I don't like anything ribbed... I prefer smooth lol
    But the bigger butt plug really hits the spot for me

4. Yeah, I just saw a video and it was pretty wild... but like, is it battery powered or...? I mean, I'm just exactly sure how this works, I feel like "it's newfangled black magic!" lol

5. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nope, no batteries involved.

6. That can't be, it looks like it's moving on its own, and I've never seen a guy twitch like that-- I mean, girls, yeah, but never seen that happen to a guy. I guess I have look into this.

I mean, there's a shop right near me that sells this kind of stuff. I'm just kind of embarrassed to go in there. I could order it online, but that could raise odd questions from my roommates when I get a package in the mail that says "Pure Pleasure" or something peculiar like that on it.

#6 DukeOfNewYorkA1, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
  7. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Should try amazon, most of the sexual stuff can be shipped discreetly ^^

8. That's true, I buy themed jockstraps on there and they ship them to me and the bag it comes in just says 'shipping department,' but I figured that was just a way to save ink.

9. Claudette

Claudette Guest

alot of the times the item/store's profile will tell you it's shipped discreetly ^^ better even if it's sold by Amazon, cuz then it just says amazon on it lol and it could be anything =p

10. Well, that's typically if its shipped directly from Amazon, but if it's from a third party seller shipping through Amazon it might say something different, though I do see a lot of these more 'adult oriented sellers' saying they use 'discrete shipping,' which is good.

Anyway, back to what mbanema was saying, I gotta ask-- do you have one? How does it work without batteries? The one video I saw the guy was convulsing and spasming all over whiling screaming like a girl when a girl has an orgasm! How does it work if there's no batteries in it? I saw another one and the device seemed to be making a weird mechanical noise, it sounded like an RC car or something. But still, they all say 'hands free' which is something I've never experienced before.

11. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I actually just got one last week. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I will say that while it feels pretty good, I have not experienced anything like the "super orgasm" that other people have described from it, but supposedly it can take a bunch of attempts and you have to be in the right state of mind. It will be fun to keep trying though and I believe that it is possible and looks like it would feel incredible.

I think I know the video you're referring to with that mechanical sound -- I'm not sure if that's the same device or if that sound is coming from elsewhere (sometimes it's moving without the sound). It definitely does move around a bit but that's just from your own muscle contractions.

Anyways, it's not the only option and I can't give it a ringing endorsement since I haven't had that experience yet. At the bare minimum it feels pretty good though and I'm still holding out hope. Not everybody is able to do it but I've seen enough testimonials, videos, etc. to convince me that it can happen.

FYI, the shipping on it is very discrete (directly from the manufacturer at least) -- it comes in two layers of standard USPS packaging with some generic-sounding company name on the shipping label.

12. That's good to know... which, uh, which model did you buy? If we're not allowed to talk brand names here for legal reasons I guess you could PM me the model you bought me, but if we are allowed to discuss more explicit things like that openly on the forums, by all means, tell me. I'll order one, especially if the package is discrete. I read a lot of books and watch a lot of movies, most of which I order online so my roomies will probably just say "Oh, cool, what movie are we going to watch, tonight?" :badgrin::***::icon_redf:grin:

13. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've seen models mentioned in other threads so I don't think it's against the rules -- I went with the Helix Syn which is the newer version of their original model. If I'm not allowed to mention that, I sincerely apologize to the mods. It was between that and the larger model for me but I've never tried anything like this before so I took the conservative route.

If you buy one (or anything else that goes up there), make sure you get lube with it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. Okay, that sounds reasonable. As for the lube, I guess that would be a necessity for its function. I know a lot of people use lubrication during masturbation, which is something I only tried once with shampoo (this was like, twelve years ago) and I never did it again because it stung, so I never used lube during that, again. Somebody asked me recently what kind of lube I use when masturbating and I said 'none, ever.' And they were all shocked and like 'how can you not use lube?!' And I explained and they said 'well yeah, shampoo burns,' and so I've considered using it for masturbation but I'm a little leery of the idea.

15. Theron

Try albolene, Duke.

And my boyfriend loves it when we experiment with toys on him. Not really my thing to be anally stimulated, personally.

16. Okay, I'll take a look at that, too. I'm very receptive and very passive, so I guess I've just sort of always enjoyed it.

EDIT: Oh, it's lubricant, okay. Yeah, again, I'm leery to try lubricant during standard masturbation but, I guess can give it a try. It's just I'm pretty sure that I got a UTI from using shampoo all those years ago so obviously I'm a little nervous.

17. AKTodd

Lubes that are designed for use with toys or during sex (solo or with others) should definitely not cause you any pain.

Albolene is a whipped mineral oil that is available in most pharmacies and marketed as a makeup remover. While not a dedicated sex lube, it is highly popular for that, particularly in the edging community (edging = mastubation for an extended period of time, sometimes for hours at a time). It takes a very long time to dry out and a little goes a long ways.

Note that oil based lubes will break down rubber based toys while silicone lubes will break down silicone based toys IIRC. Not like acid blood in the Alien movies or anything, but it can shorten the life of the toy. Although you may decide the sensations you can get are worth the price of having to replace your toy a bit sooner. Some care needs to be taken to avoid staining fabrics and such if using oil based lubes.

Water based lubes are safe to use with pretty much everything and stains generally clean easily with a damp cloth. There is a brand called Wet that is pretty nice. They make various types of lubes, both water and oil based. Astroglide is also a popular brand. Avoid the brand that bills itself as looking and feeling like cum. It dries out in ten seconds flat and has to be reapplied over and over and over again.

Amazon sells a wide variety of lubes in various sizes as well. Actually amazon is also good because they include product reviews with everything, including sex toys.

On a final note, different lubes have different 'feels' in terms of texture, slipperiness, greasiness, etc. I'd suggest buying the smallest size you can find until you find something you like. You mention a shop near you. If you do go in, check on/near the counter. They may have small sample sizes or ampoules that customers can either just pick up or that they throw in the bag with a purchase.

You may also find that you like different lubes for doing different things or just depending on your mood or the like. Which means you may end up with several different types in your collection.

Hope this helps,

Todd

18. Okay, I think I'll look into getting a lubricant, then. As for the store near me, it's like a half adult video store and half sexy lingerie stuff shop, though they're kind of connected. I've only been in it once, it's very clean and well kept, but it was kind of awkward.

19. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know if you bought one or not, but if you did be patient and stick with it. I just had it "work" for the first time...holy shit. Can't even attempt to describe it. :eek:

20. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The one I use for myself is only a starter dildo, but I love it so much. It's 5.5" long, and 3.25" in circumference. I can insert it and keep it in for hours.