1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sore bones and trouble breathing.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Alex94, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Lately my bones have been hurting on and off, it's a sharp pain that doesn't last long. It's not in one spot, the pain comes and goes in different spots. Even when I am not doing anything my hands and legs will feel like someone kicked me really hard or something. I am thinking maybe this happens because I am so skinny and it is rather cold but am unsure. I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

- Sometimes it is hard for me to breathe, it is random and it feels like their is not a lot of air going in or out of my lungs. I could be running, sitting down or in bed it does not matter. It comes and goes, yet again I ask if anyone else has had this issue?

-- I plan to see a doctor by the way.

2. LuvMyIB

Yes, seek medical attention. It could be something simple or something serious. But only a doctor can run test on you.

Best of luck hope you get to feeling better soon!

3. setnyx

see a doctor right away you could have asthma, the lack of proper air getting to the muscles can cause pain.