1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do u have sex with a transboy?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Rosepetal, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So me and my bf havent had sex bc we`re not ready but how is he supposed to feel pleasure like a bio male does?, i want him to be secure with himself . My boyfriend feels jealous of bio males including gay men bc they feel pleasure to like a man. Hes a boy nd i know lesbian sex wont suit him. any suggestions?

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

As your friendly neighborhood transguy, I'd recommend looking into a pack-in-play type deal. Basically, yeah, it's a dildo. But there's a number on the market designed specifically for transguys (usually realistic, allows a guy to 'pack' with it, use it as an STP, and then as a prosthetic for sex).

Key's just communicating and figuring out what works for the two of you. No one person's the same and this applies to transguys too. If he's dysphoric in that area, you want to tread lightly and make sure he's cool with whatever you guys plan on doing.

But anyway. Prosthetics are great, definitely see if he's open to that.

3. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    he is but i sometimes think he wants to have the real body of a boy ,sometimes he feels jealous of his brother getting a feel of a bj nd actually having sex nd feeling of a girl inside of him.

4. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely talk to him. And don't be surprised if things change. I'm gender fluid, and MAAB, and a good portion of the time I'm OK with my body (always been somewhat of a nudist at heart), when dysphoria strikes, I can't even stand not having certain areas of my body covered when alone, let alone anyone else seeing...

5. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    what do u mean don't be surprised if things change? whats maab?

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah. It's the same with me. :\ I want all that and it's a huge issue of inadequacy that I can't/don't.

So, if you're trans and pre/non-op, having sex the way you want means you usually have to get creative. Like, when you're referring to what he's got, use whatever terms he's cool with. If he calls his 'clit' a cock, then call it a cock. And if he's open to it, treat it like one (as reasonably possible). He wouldn't have a pure BJ, persay, but it'd be close enough (and if he goes on T, he'll have a couple inches of growth down there, making sex and stimulation feel better).

7. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I'll trade him ^^ he can have mine =P
    Seriously though... I can't remember the name of the device... But it's like a strap on, only it can vibrate the shaft. And its got a arm like thing to vibrate the wearers clitoris. Maybe this could help?

8. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i know how surgeons can make a penis nd scrotum, the opening of a vagina is just like a scortum but the vagina just has to be closed and the glands have to have enough tissue and cartliage there. and the clit maybe on t nd enough skin and probably change the shape of the bone of the private part?

9. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hes not on T yet i do call it a um penis lol i know the appear of clit can be changed ,u just have to instill T and close the opening of the vjay and make the inner lips pop as glands like a scrotum and pack alot cartilage and bone to create a penis nd connect the nerves just to pee and feel a blowjob.

I feel sad he cant yknow? nd is whore brother who has no respect can :frowning2: i know the outlook of a clit can be changed into a penis and testes

10. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Suspension of disbelief? You can get all the way to third base pretending everything is 'normal'. Unless his dysphoria is so severe he doesn't want to be touched at all. Some people manage to get off solely on giving pleasure. I like reassuring statements such as "worthless faggot" which doesn't work for your situation. Don't be too obvious (don't say 'man' or 'dude' after every sentence) about referring to him as a guy and you already know not to use female words since he hates that. It really depends on what he enjoys and I don't know what he likes! Tell him "I think you're a hot guy, I want to make you feel good, I need your help to do this." If you're unsure you should just ask for permission to do something and if he's an adult he should be able to answer you seriously.

I may have the ftm thing but it helps to remain positive. I try not to get jealous of bioguys such as my bf. I'm an adult and I have a responsibility to sort my own issues out to the best of my ability. If you and him can't sit down and talk about sex without freaking out then it's too early to consider it. He must be at least somewhat comfortable with himself before you proceed. There's a lot more to sex than penis in vagina. If your bf is convinced that is the only way to have sex... then I dunno.

The first time I was with a girl she was patient and put up with me being an idiot. Roughly translated I kept saying God was gonna hate me and send me to hell. She reassured me God would forgive and it's not the worst thing in the world. So it'll be awesome if you're able to remain calm if your bf freaks out a bit and talk him down. You can stop at any time and there shouldn't be any bad feelings. Sex is really awkward experimentation that takes a while to get right. It helps if you keep a sense of humour during it. How do you have sex with anyone? Every relationship is different, it takes a while to figure out what drives a person wild. Practice makes perfect!

11. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you

12. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I suggest just talking to him to find out what he is comfortable with. He could wear a strap-on device, perform sexual acts on you, receive manual/oral sex while making sure you address his anatomy as male-terms. It just depends. All trans*men are different. Some aren't that uncomfortable with their body and will even allow vaginal penetration, some are so uncomfortable that they won't even take their shirt off. Just make sure you do whatever makes him feel at ease!

13. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    he is comfortable with that i just want him satisfied like `ll be when we`re ready to have sex.