1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Exploration....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Claudette, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Claudette

Claudette Guest

So I started to explore "Anal intimacy" about a week ago... now i'm not sure if it's hormone related, because when I was a man, it was out of the question...
    but now... I am really into it.
    as I progress further into my new gender role... I find it more comfortable... I used to only think of giving oral to women... now I think equally to giving oral to women & "men Parts"
    now I am in no way attracted to men or people who identify as such, but the though of giving head to either genitalia is really the only thing that gets my Libido pumping...
    I am a submissive at heart, I rarely make the first move... is this a "normal" way of thinking? my friend thinks it is odd that I am attracted to male genitalia, but not men...
    Examples would be pre-op MTF... or women with a strap-on...
    any advice to try and make her change perspective?

2. Sarah257

Umm... Did you make a typo or something? Because after the first bit you don't mention anything relating to anal sex... Sorry, but I have to know. I've tried to type something in response, but my mind keeps wondering if I'm missing something and won't let me answer until I know :lol:

3. Claudette

Claudette Guest

well.. I kinda got distracted lol... I have though about being penetrated by a "male Member" and it excites me all the same, just not by someone who identifies as a male

4. Sarah257

Ah, ok now maybe I can be a little helpful lol

It seems that roles that are typically seen as submissive (which in turn is often seen as feminine) excite you, but you just don't like the attitude that guys bring to the table. Sound about right? Perhaps it has something to do with you just being uncomfortable being so intimate with the mentality that you were once forced to assume? It would make some sense if that were the case; you may almost feel like it would rub off on you and make you revert back to that a bit. If that's the case, you may find that as time goes on, you find yourself more attracted to men as you become more secure in your womanhood. Remember that girl Ashlee I mentioned in Emma's life,love, and HRT thread? At first she was interested only in women, but later on (about a year on HRT i believe) she found that she was interested in guys. Whether it's a direct result of estrogen or a feeling of security caused by the social and physical changes is up in the air, but it still happened. It may be that this is the first stages of the same thing happening for you. Who knows?

About changing your friends perspective... First you need to try to understand why you like what you like. Once you figure that out, it will become a little easier to explain it to her in a way she can understand.

5. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I do look forward to what mental changes my HRT will bring me... but as a guy I immediately thought other guys as douche bags... all of them. but as a woman... I don't judge anymore. I mean it could be possible that eventually I will want to date men...and I do see a reflection of myself in Ashlee... as My mom puts it "I don't understand how you want to be a woman, and be with another woman"
    I have begun to pick up Pheromones excreted by males since starting HRT... but I still look at women exclusively

The thought of being with a man doesn't scare me... atm I don't know why it pushes me away... maybe you're right that I think it would rub off on me abit... I just don't know. Maybe I am scared that when I say "hey I am trans, still have a penis" that it would scare men off and not women.
    In fact... when I walk home from the bus stop at night... I fear being raped by the bums in the area... and I always think my first line of defense is "I have a penis"

My roommate(who is a female ex when I was a guy) asked me if I thought about anal exploration/penetration today... and for some reason I said no... when the package that was delivered to me today were... butt plugs... I don't know why I hide it...
    but as it stands right now, being penetrated either orally or anal by a woman with a penis excites me

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Maybe you just found something new to like as you explored more?

I don't think wanting to be penetrated that way makes you less lesbian though. MtFs are still women (As you would know :slight_smile: ) But if you find yourself attracted to men later, hey, nothing wrong with that.

You just sound like a lesbian who is attracted to all kinds of women....trans or cis. I'm a cis lesbian, and I love both cis and trans women (regardless of surgery status). I wouldn't mind touching a woman's penis....just not a man's. Ever.

Don't feel ashamed of your desires!

7. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I identify with you on that ^^ for some reason men gross me out, but if say a female had a penis, I wouldn't mind doing her a favor or two, if we were close enough ^^;;; and I do love all sorts of women ^^

I was a guy for 27 years... I know how we think... and it disgusts me

#7 Claudette, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
  8. Sarah257

Hey I fully get that "hey I'm trans and still have a penis" thing. A lot of guys probably would be scared off, but if they aren't willing to get past such a small thing you don't really need to be with them anyways right? :slight_smile:

I'm sorry if this is insensitive, but I lol'd at the bum defense line. I can just see their expressions at that. :lol: On a more serious note, that might work, but it also might not. I don't mean to be an alarmist, but it might cause even more problems like straight up assault. The best way to protect yourself is by being proactive about things. It's often overlooked, but the simplest things can help keep you safe. Make sure you are in a well lit area with witnesses, avoid high risk areas, inform people of your schedule/routine etc. Mace also helps >=)

For some reason, I get the impression that I was right about you will eventually be more open to being with men. It seems like most of your reservations against it are rooted in that male persona you presented. Don't ask me to point to specific things about why I think that; I can't really find the words. It must be my "women's" intuition popping up again lol. Only way to know for sure is to give it time.

Anyways, do you have any specific questions I might be able to answer? I feel like I'm on the verge of rambling at this point and I don't want to derail the thread :slight_smile:

9. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Maybe I am scared to be with a guy, and maybe eventually I would come to accept it.