1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex with taller people

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by stumble along, Mar 2, 2014.

1. stumble along

Hey guys

I like to consider myself a vers / vers top kind of guy, and I I don't mind bottoming at all but due to that I'm 5'8 there are a lot of dudes who are taller than me. And while I like bottoming I don't want to do it all the time and be what my friend calls a "bottom bitch" mostly because I feel like that simply reduces me to a sex object that people can abuse and insert themselves into whenever they please with no regard to my needs

Anyway apart from growth hormones or some wierd stretching contraption does anyone have any tips to having anal sex with a taller guy?

2. Wildclover

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I'm a woman but at various times in my life I have been with both taller and shorter men. Maybe I'm missing something but can't you just try a different position - bent over the edge of the bed, cowboy style, doggie style, etc should minimize the issues with height differences, right?

3. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

My girlfriend is 5'11" (MtF), I'm like 5'5" and when we have that type of sex with me wearing a strap on I think the best way to go at it is to help position the bottom person on their backs and then put a pillow under their lower back so their booty is a bit higher and then you go on with the whole heewoo up the haahoo.

I hope you enjoyed my 100% technical terms. I'm eating a brownie right now, I am not good at choosing things to multi-task at. I'm sorry.

But there are definitely positions that allow shorter peeps to be tops. I just named one, so don't fool yourself into thinking people will not respect you as a top. Plenty of tall people like to bottom.

4. stumble along

Thanks guys I did enjoy the technical terms haha

5. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get him to lie down and straddle over-top of him?

6. Julieno

Don't worry about that It is just a matter of positioning. I am just also a short guy and I have had sex with really tall people.

What CharlieHK said is what works the best ( for me at least). So you can try that. His legs resting on your shoulders will probably help too since both of you have some degree of control over the positioning.

Sorry about that being a bit explicit xD