1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Fantasies About Straight Boys

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ZenMusic, Mar 7, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I just had a dream about this boy in my class who I find handsome, but don't have any. feelings for. Everytime I have them, I feel so dirty afterwards. How can I deal with them and why am I having sensual dreams about someone I don't have feelings for?

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dreams are just dreams. I've had dreams where I said horrible, awful things to people I love and care about. I've had sexual dreams about people I hated. I've had dreams that are obviously related to things I'm worried about. And I've had dreams that legitimately make no fucking sense at all.

3. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not having any romantic feelings for someone does not mean that you can't be sexually attracted to him. There's a good chance that you're having fantasies about him because you're sexually attracted to him on some level, even if you're not emotionally attracted to him. Dealing with them can be done in numerous ways; for one, you can try to ignore them. Another way would be to "relieve some tension" before you go to bed so that your mind isn't on sex. You may feel dirty if you fantasize about him, but it's kind of natural. I've felt the same way before. Your subconscious has a tendency to betray you when you don't want it to.

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing to worry about. Some of the things I've had dreams about... are just.. yeah...

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can totally understand why that could be upsetting, and I'm guessing it feels pretty uncomfortable to have this stuff come up in dreams out of nowhere.

What is it that's making you feel dirty afterwards? Do you see this person as a friend that you'd never want to have sex with, or is there something else that draws the line between "handsome" and "attracted to him"?

Looking at that might help you identify where the feeling "dirty" or shameful piece is coming from. If you can talk about that, it might help you understand what's going on to create the dreams, and, in turn, that might help you either stop having the dreams, or feel less uncomfortable about having them.