1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

prolonged penetration?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by nao1123, Mar 11, 2014.

1. nao1123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So my boyfriend has recently gotten into a really odd kink, and he wants to do it with me. Its like lite s&m, more or less he gives me a job and i do it, no whips or anything extreme like that!!! And im totally into it. I think its fun and exciting, he'll make me walk to the store down the street with a buttplug in and when i come back im usually hard cause im worried people will notice!!

But this weekend he's sleeping over and my parents are leaving for a trip (they dont know im gay) so he said hes going to bring the buttplug and he wants me to fall asleep with it inside me after sex. It has a flared bottom and everything, and its not big. Its kinda medium i guess, but im just wondering if leaving it inside me for a long period of time is bad!.
    Like how girls get sick if they leave a tampon in too long, can that happen with my butt? Ive managed to have it in for an hour before but overnight is a lot longr! I dont want to agree to it if its going to damage my butt cause i like sex alot right now *^^*

2. Nick07

I don't think it is a problem. I know people use it for a longer period during a day. I admit I don't understand the desire to try when you are asleep, but again, I have never tried, soo... :slight_smile:
    Look up some online shops with reviews or manuals :slight_smile: