1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Get your Partner to finish slower

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mrcake, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Mrcake

I just had my first sexual experience with my bf and we had an amazing experience. We only gave each other hand jobs, but we cuddled a lot. I was wondering what the best way is to help my bf have more tolerance to finishing so early. It took me forever to finish and he did really soon. Should I tell him that he should edge more? Also I was wondering, because it took me forever to finish...like 20 mins... that isn't normal for me, could it have been nerves?

2. Gen

Gen

I'm sure there were nerves on both ends.

Anxiety can cause both abnormally premature and belated ejaculation; it all depends on the biological reaction of each individual. I wouldn't worry too much about this after only a first experience. Partners tend to fall more in line with things over time.

3. Incognito10

I was going to say exactly what Gen said: I've seen "nerves" work in both ways; sometimes it causes people to finish too fast or sometimes it prevents them from finishing in the "expected" amount of time or even at all.

4. Theron

Edging is something I prefer to do WITH my partner, not something I want to tell him to do on his own. The only thing is it's harder to do together until you've learned about each other enough.

5. Mrcake

The same thing happened again last night.. I think it may be nerves still. However, I did manage to make my bf really happy when we did stuff. I hope it starts becoming normal, because it's starting to get annoying.

6. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. emkorora

emkorora Guest

A few minutes is pretty normal. Although edging is a solution, you might also look into trying to "get off" sooner.