1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pain with bottoming

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by redddogj, Mar 17, 2014.

1. redddogj

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hey....questions / recommendation

i know with bottoming to relax and it will be less painful...and the worst part is the beginning so go slow....

but after a few minutes, it starts to hurt differently versus the discomfort on insertion. like the sides that are rubbed up against the shaft. not the pain from going too deep.

any recs so i can enjoy bottoming with my boyfriend? i have his go slower but the burning sensation just gets more intense.

appreciate any insight.

2. Ridiculous

Are you using lube?

3. IsThisAName

I don't have any personal experience with this, but my best friend said that he used dildos to get used to bottoming. He said he started with small ones and moved up to the bigger ones and that that made things a lot easier. Also, lots of lube.

4. NobleCrown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    More lube (seriously, there's no such thing as too much), and get some toys, little ones & build up to something a *little* bigger than your bf. When you can handle that toy, you'll be able to bottom for him without the ouch.

Oh, and don't just go straight to the sex. Foreplay is for anal too. Get him to use his fingers (and LUBE) to loosen you up first so the muscles relax, or do it yourself beforehand.