1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm all sick and shit sigh

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sasha Braus, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm probably down with the flu or something (Web Md is actually the worst place to check. I mean unless you want the internet to tell you that you have lung cancer)

it was kinda fun at first. Like... my voice was all deep and manly and I was a bit wobbly. I pretended to be an old drunk man and comforted myself with yaoi, convinced that if yaoi couldn't cure me, literally nothing could.

It's not fun anymore.
    I kind of figured this sick day was going downhill when the scent of chocolate made me nauseous. I saw a hilarious gif of a sloth and nearly coughed up my intestines. Anything funny poses a serious life threat, and I laugh a lot in a day.

I fell over from the sheer force of opening the fridge and a sex scene in a movie made me cry. what if I have sex with a person and like transmit my nasty germs through my vagina like for real could that happen?
    I'm not taking no tylenol extra strength though cause I saw this conspiracy theory show like three years ago with my mom and they were like "the governments poisoning our food supply" like if I can't trust Splenda I can't trust no actual drugs. SO DIZZY.

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOL AT SPLENDA.

Also, does your skin ache?

3. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah! Also, the opposite of my elbow really kills, but that's probably from holding my phone for a long time.

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Achey skin is the first indicator that I might have the flu. Though, it could also be pneumonia. Are you wheezing?