1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just cummed for the first time and I need help

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayTornado, Mar 21, 2014.

1. GayTornado

Yeah yeah yeah anonymous blah blah blah can't be bothered :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway, I cummed (came?) for the first time EVER today but now I need some help.

My parents are out but they will be coming home soon and well, I got stains on my pants.

When it happened, my penis was still inside my pants and well, the cum went THROUGH my pants. I already changed my underwear, but I can't change my pants without being suspicious. Does anyone have any ideas of how I could get it out quickly? Thanks in advance!

2. Nick07

You can always say that you spilled some soda on your pants. Take the clothes off and wash them in the bathroom. :slight_smile:

3. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Spill soda on yourself and use that as an excuse.

4. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You can try to wash them yourself with some cool to lukewarm water and a bit of dish soap. Hydrogen peroxide is good for removing some organic stains (it works for coffee or chocolate, so it may work for semen), but it could do some things to the color if it's a natural dye. Don't use hot water or the semen will get very sticky and won't come out easily. If you can get the visible stains out that way, spray them with some pre-wash stain remover before you put them in the washing machine and that should get rid of whatever's left.

5. apostrophied

NO!!!! NO HYDROGEN PEROXIDE!!!! DON'T!!!! You are likely to ruin your pants. Just make a mess with soda, ketchup, whatever, and throw it all in the wash, I don't know, but DON'T USE PEROXIDE!!! :O

Lol sorry for the caps, I just want to stop you from making things even more embarrassing. =/

6. William

Oh god. See I'm not too good at cleaning up but try to...throw it in your closet and keep it there until you can run to the bathroom and wash it up with water.

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What color were the pants? You can try scrubbing off the visible area with a wet paper towel. Also, this is why it's a good idea to use kleenex or even toilet paper (soft type). I remember when I was your age and didn't know about cleaning up until my mom asked me about some stains in my underwear. :eek:

8. GayTornado

I did it again and it got on my shirt this time >.> Now it looks like dots on my shirt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Grey/Gray shirt)

1 2 3 GO

9. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I don't fancy about talking about cum with a 13 year old, but..Just spill soda on all of the spots..Just get everything dirty with food somehow and use that as an excuse.

10. Takine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yeah you shook up a can by mistake and... well boom went the dynamite

11. Nick07

You should better accept that your parents are not dumb (I know you don't want to hear that :wink:) and that they have done it/do it too (you probably didn't want to know that either). And they KNOW you will do it.

So, if you will spill soda on your pants every day, they will know. If you will smear your clothes with ketchup, they will be pissed, because those stains are harder to remove. Either pleasure yourself in the shower and leave no evidence, or use kleenex. And don't feel guilty, you are doing nothing wrong and I doubt your parents would think so.

12. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Okay are you just going off randomly or are you masturbating?

It you're choking the chicken, maybe do a bit more prep before your cum. Like laying out some kleenex to shoot into, or get a wash cloth...

Or spill soda on yourself forever.

13. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being able to ejaculate is one of the major milestones in a teenage boy's life. Now you need to very quickly reach the next major milestone: being able to aim.

14. Who knows

Who knows Guest

I Lol'ed XD

Btw op you might want to make sure that you have tissues when you do it. Then flush them in the toilet if their "use" seems a bit too obvious to put in a bin.

15. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does nobody else use the "dirty laundry" technique? Grab a previously worn article from a hamper, go off in there, and toss it back. Nobody is likely to root around in dirty laundry by the time it takes the stain to become non-noticeable, and in certain circumstances, you can get rid of the evidence immediately by throwing it in the wash.

16. Kenaria

Silly silly boy.. I'd advise Argentwing's idea... It's what I usually do when something like that happens... except usually It's more... ehm... voluntary... if you catch my drift. Anyways good luck... Cx
    ~Jess

17. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Another point: under some circumstances, people won't automatically assume that a damp spot is semen ("cum."). On pants, for example, there are so many things it could be, like a slosh of water from a glass.

At the same time, however, at certain times the stain can be a total giveaway. If I were doing laundry for a guy, and found a huge, crusty stain on pajama bottoms (or whatever he wears to bed), I'd pretty much automatically assume "cum stain."

---------- Post added 22nd Mar 2014 at 07:02 PM ----------

Or at least know what will happen, and have a way of dealing with cleanup.

18. Zeta Male

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    JUST USE TISSUES OR DO IT IN THE SHOWER!

And if you find yourself going off accidentally often, simply masturbating more often should solve that in a jiff.

19. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mate, no need to worry. First of all, your parents probably won't jump to the conclusion of cum stain if they see it. All you need to do it go to the bathroom, take your trousers and shirt off, run some water over the spots and scrub with a towel if necessary, then take the stuff back to your room, let it dry, then put it in the dirty laundry.

Have fun :wink: