1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The perfectly WRONG penis length?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Goobie, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Goobie

Whenever I do anal with my MtF girlfriend, I can never go all the way in. I can go my entire length minus about 0.5" and then it starts to hurt her a lot. I'm about 6.5" and I feel like my dick is just the perfectly wrong size, such that I am too big to ignore the sigmoid and too small to just straighten it. Anyone have experience with this kind of thing or any advice?

2. Brakmek

Brakmek Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay so I may not have experience but a born-female's vagina is only about 4-5" deep, so your GF is pretty deep. Also, join the big-dick-club, 'cuz you are above average, just about. I think the average is 5-6" for penises.

I think going in with a straight up hard on might be weird, so do it as it's rising, maybe. Not sure. But anyway, half an inch shouldn't really be that big of a deal. I'd be surprised if you COULD get the whole thing in there totally stiff.

Hope I helped :/

3. Ruthven

He's talkin about anal not vaginal sex so...

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My guess is that your frustration (and probably hers) is that you want to fully penetrate so you can feel your legs against her butt. I know that's what I would want if I were to be anally penetrated.

I know this is kind of a silly suggestion, but have you tried some kind of stiff foam? You could place some of it between you and her butt so that you can push against her body (and it would translate that pressure into her, which would really feel good), but the stiffness of the foam would prevent your penis from pushing past her rectum and hitting her sigmoid colon.

I mean, it's not perfect, but it's better than not being able to grind your pelvis into her, right?

#4 Pret Allez, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014