1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Advise Please

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by dude100a, Jul 21, 2008.

1. dude100a

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Lately I am having low abdominal pain (very dull) that shoots down my legs through my groin area. I have been to 2 doctors and both say it is my prostate. According to them it is a little enlarged. I have NO prostate problem symptoms. The last MD did a lot of tests and it came back today as normal! I have been referred to a urologist so I will see what he has to say.

While I was waiting for the results I did a lot of research on the internet. I read about prostate milking/massage and that it actually helps for enlarged prostates.

I have never had something up my back entrance before so my question is:

If I have to get a toy to do the prostate massage - What would you guys recommend.
    I definitely don't want a thing as big as an arm - just something that I can use (if it can be while I am at work it would be fine as well) - and if I get some kick out of it it would be a big bonus ;-)

Thanks

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't really need a toy. Your finger(s) should do just fine. Get some lube, some rubber gloves if you'd like, and go to town. Lie on your back, lift your legs up, lube up your fingers, and get in there. Take your time. Enjoy it. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. tylerksub

tylerksub Guest

Aneros products seem popular. I bought a Aneros Helix awhile ago and it arrived today in mail. It is one of the larger models and it is still barely wider then my middle finger which will go in just fine with no anal experience. I have the flu right now so i wont be trying it for awhile but from the reviews i've read makes it sounds great.

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find using my finger(s) incredibly awkward and not anywhere near as easy as using a "device." *grin*

You could get a butt plug, one of the Aneros products as mentioned, or a dildo... just keep in mind that with sex toys you get what you pay for. Look for something made of non-porous materials, preferably silicone or something like that. They have some dildos that are made out of Pyrex glass, which is cool because you can boil them/put them in dishwasher. Being able to properly clean your sex toys is really important.

Start small but don't be afraid to go for something bigger once you're aware of what you can "take."

5. s5m1

I read a lot of reviews and the Aneros products were originally designed for prostate massages. They seem highly regarded.

6. dude100a

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks guys. I came across the Aneros quire a lot during my research but I didnt think a small device like that would do the job.

I tried to use my finger(s) but that is too uncomfortable and withe my experience I dont really know where the heck that prostate is :slight_smile:

Is it really true that you can have an orgasm by just stimulating it??

If that is true I really missed out in life *grin*

Thanks again. It is the 2nd time I call on you guys and the 2nd time I got just what I asked for!!!

7. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

I believe there're some prostate massaging instructional videos on youtube O_O

8. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can find diagrams on the Internet but basically you go up your bum and then forward towards your dick. Generally you can tell when you hit it.

Some people can. It varies by person. In most cases if you're stimulating your prostate, it will intensify any orgasm you do have.

9. Chris

I think you should probably start out with a corded bullet.

10. Antrioss

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I prefer using a toy, but fingers will suffice if you can reach. Remember, with a toy, just be careful and take it slow. As for finding it, you'll know once you hit it. It'll feel either amazing or extremely awkward, depending on how you take it.

As for prostate stimulation, I've tried to orgasm through it using a toy, but it just doesn't push me that far, but it gets me EXTREMELY close. I've tried on multiple occasions but I just couldn't do it.

#10 Antrioss, Jul 24, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2008