1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleaning asshole

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sid Meier, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Sid Meier

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so I've been fingering myself as of late, and I was hoping to get some help on cleaning out my rectum. It feels great, but after I'm done my finger will smell terrible because, well, its been up my butt. Pretty much means every time I want to do it I have to take a shower because the smell can take a while to get out. I've been using saliva as a lubricant since I don't have anything proper (since I'm underaged) and I don't have any sort of dildo to use instead of fingers (also because I'm underage).

Anyways, how should I clean out my asshole so it doesn't make everything that goes in it smell like shit?

2. Claudette

Claudette Guest

You can buy Enemas from places like CVS, Rite-aid, Dollar stores etc for under $3, these are designed to clean your Bum, ideally after a bowl movement. They are meant for all genders so buying one shouldn't get you any stares.
    You can also try buying some lube, but make sure it is unscented, I made the mistake of getting a scented one, now my BMs and gas smell like cinnamon

3. emkorora

emkorora Guest

Unfortunately for you, the most effective (and most common) method of cleaning yourself is also something you may need parental permission to purchase.

An enema. It's rather straightforward. At any rate, if you create your own Amazon or have your own debit card, you can purchase your own. Or if you have any cash, you can attempt to discreetly go to a store which will carry them.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd think about trying to get a lot more fiber in your diet so you have very solid and well-formed stools. That way, when you have bowel movements, you're not likely to have anything left.

Happy anal masturbation :slight_smile:

5. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Agreed

6. ajwad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Make sure to finger after you poop and empty your bowel at a maximum of 2 days, other than this, you have to wait to poop again :slight_smile:

After pooping, open the shower hand by unscrewing it to make water stronger and let the water goes inside your anus, it will make it clean like enema :slight_smile:

For a cleaner anus, you should eat food that is high in fiber!

Enjoy :slight_smile:

#6 ajwad, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  7. robclem21

Don't use enema's as others have suggested. They can be dangerous and harmful to the tissues on the inside of the rectum and potentially cause more health issues down the road. This should be used as an absolute last resort after you try simpler solutions like eating a healthier diet to improve your bowel movement habits.

8. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've obviously never tried any of this anal stuff and I'm still in the closet, but honestly, all this talk about it makes it seem very difficult and bothersome... it makes me feel as if being gay is unnatural just because it involves all of this in order to have a sex life? Changing your diet? Using enema's? Dangers involved with using enema's? Gosh. how long does one have to eat a "healthy fibre rich" diet before they can try anything?

9. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would view it more like this. Gay male sexuality isn't unnatural. It's just uncommon. Men have been assfucking before condoms or lubricant.

Meanwhile, heterosexuals have been engaging in vaginal sex before condoms and before the disease and contagion were understood.

Fast forward to today: heterosexuals are taught they should use special precautions, like condom use and STI testing, just like male-bodied people who like anal sex. But the use of additional precautions doesn't make those activities any less natural. They are simply made safer by our scientific understanding.

10. Mrcake

You definitely should invest in some lubricant. Even lotion will work fine, just purchase an unscented kind. You should also invest in an enema from the store. Like before, it has been stated that you can get these in any major retail store. These are very cheap and can be found easily. The ones I purchase cost $.89. After I use my enema, I save it and use it for douching. I know it sounds disgusting, but I have not purchase a douche to do this. You can just clean the enema with soap and water to sterilize it.

First douche and then after you are clean down there, then you can do the anal stuff.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You need to buy an enema or take a purge before hand also use lube when I did mine didn't smell but l use gloves l don't like using my bare fingers

#11 stocking, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  12. Sid Meier

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for all the answers! I'll look into getting an enema and some lube, and some more fiber. Follow up question, would levels of hydration affect the consistency my dung as well? Or does it all come out as urine? I normally drink more water than the average person in a day, so thats why I ask.

#12 Sid Meier, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  13. thrnvlpidj

DON'T get an enema. They should only be used in emergencies.

There is info in Resources>Health you should read
    Empty Closets - Getting Clean for Anal Sex

Could you purchase some latex gloves? There are cleaners designed for incontinent people that are effective in eliminating odour.

Once you get you health and diet in order you probably won't need anything else.

14. Mrcake

Yes, if you drink less water then your feces is less hydrated. You are supposed to drink 8 cups of water per day, so if you are drinking that, then you should be good.

15. Sid Meier

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh, ok. Thanks for the link. Looks like I get to improve my eating habits then.

16. Mrcake

I am not a doctor. However, I am going to college to be a dietitian, so I know a LOT about nutrition and the body. It has been said in some studies and other things that enema's can be bad for you due to the harsh chemicals in them Sodium Phosphate Over-the-Counter Products: Drug Safety Communication - Possible Harm From Exceeding Recommended Dose Things like Monobasic Sodium Phosphate Monohydrate, and dibasic Sodium Phosphate Heptahydrate are the ingredients in the enema. Basically what these ingredients do is make your body have a bowel movement. The body then forces itself to get rid of its excrement, and if that happens too frequently, then the body can become dependent on it. Also, these chemicals can dry out your anal cavity and eliminate the mucus that is there (the mucus is the body's natural lubrication for bowel movements). So basically if you don't use an enema every day then you are fine. If you use an enema once a month then it's fine...Just use the enema the night before doing things and then douche yourself the day of anal play. It's all very simple and once you get the hang of it, you will not have much trouble. Hope this helped. (!)

#16 Mrcake, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  17. Jim1454

I would agree that you don't need to use an enema. It is unnecessary, and as you have read in the link, it might be counterproductive.

If you have a shower before you engage in this behaviour and wash thoroughly in and around your hole, you should be fine. On occassion there will be a bit of an odour, but nothing too objectionable.

You do have to become a little more conscious of your bowel movements to know when would be a good time to engage in anal sex, and when not.