1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians, I need your thoughts...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Joanie, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Joanie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey ladies :slight_smile: I'm with my first girlfriend and we had sex a couple of times and I realized I may have a little issue. I love giving her oral sex, however, I do have a problem with vaginal secretions in my mouth. I just don't like how it feels and sometimes it makes me gag. I would absolutely love to fully enjoy the moment but there's just this. And it seems like no other lesbian feels the same way. I feel very alone and it makes me feel bad about myself :frowning2: I was just wondering how you reacted to that the first time you gave oral sex to a girl. What are your thoughts on vaginal secretions?

Did you get used to it over time? If not, how do you deal with this?

Thank you so much for any reply, I'm really hoping that I'll feel less alone. :/

Joanie.

2. I think they're kind of gross, too. I also think cum is pretty nasty. Try focusing on her clit instead of her vaginal opening.

3. Vince

I have a sensory hypersensitivity so I understand completely. Have you tried staying localized to the clit? You should taste much fluid if you're careful and it's a great spot to make a girl orgasm.

4. IsThisAName

I'm not sexually active yet but that's the one thing I can see myself not enjoying about being with a girl, so you're not alone, don't feel bad!

5. BelleFromHell

I'm a virgin, so I wouldn't know. :lol:
    I recommend what everyone said about staying on the clit. It has 8,000 nerve endings, so the sex will be more orgastic the longer you stay there, anyway.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hadn't slept with a girl yet but I would like to think I would enjoy it but I don't know

7. you could try to use a dam? that would give you a barrier of sorts.

8. Joanie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wow, thanks so much for your replies. At first, when I checked the threads I was like "Are there lesbians here?" lol. Apparently yes! :slight_smile: I love this forum, you've all been really helpful and understanding. So thank you :slight_smile: And I thought about dental dams, but to me they just cut the fun for the both of us. We were both virgins, so we don't "need" them and don't really like them. But as a last resort maybe. Like I said, I don't have a problem with the taste or smell, it's just the mucus texture.

If anybody else wants to reply, please do. I love to hear that other people kind of feel the same way.

Thanks!

Joanie.

9. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm completely sexually inexperienced....never gave oral, but I'm really worried about this. Especially since I'm autistic with sensory integration. I can't even eat most normal food without wanting to cry or gag with the sensory overload...
    This topic has me a bit scared lol

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Does she get really sticky ?:confused:

11. jule

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was told that you can use cling film instead of a dam but it does have to be non microwavable.
    Has anyone else heard this?

12. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I've got a question. What is it like to go down on a girl.
    I can't imagine that. :grin:

13. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, there are many here, but many of that many, including me, are probably still inexperienced in the lesbian sex department. :icon_wink

14. kisschases

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm bisexual but more attracted to girls, and I haven't slept with a girl nor performed oral sex on a girl before. However I can't see that being something I'd enjoy too much. Focus on her clit as opposed to the actual vaginal opening, and this'll be easily avoided :slight_smile:

15. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you ever eaten sushi? If not, go for the salmon. It's smooth and soft and to me feels the same texture-wise, but of course a woman is warmer. (Or at least I hope she is!) Lol.

The only time it's an issue is when you're with a women whose smell and/or taste is offensive to you. When that happens keep salivating to drown it out and don't swallow if you can help it.

Otherwise, it's not a problem, especially considering your focus is on her body and vocals. (^_~)

16. MsKCorleone

I'm not that experienced either, but I'd also say that you might try not to focus one her opening,but more on the rest of her vagina where there aren't as much fluids. Did you already talk to her about it?Maybe she has an idea what to do.
    You also need to communicate anyway to find a solution that both of you are happy with.

17. Joanie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey girls :slight_smile: Thanks again! I did talk to her about it and she said we could use dental dams, but I know she doesn't like them. And I don't like them either to be honest. It's just that sometimes she's sooo wet that it gets everywhere lol including her clit and everything. That's when it's harder to deal with. I'm surprised to see that there aren't many lesbians who have a problem with that. That's why I came here, because I feel alone in my situation. Maybe we get used to it over time? I don't know. :/

Joanie.

18. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe it's stupid but I was just thinking that maybe doing it in another position could help a little. What I mean is, for example 69 position where you'd be the top. That way your mouth could be kind of above her vagina so most of her vaginal secretion would follow natural gravity and flow down between her legs. Idk, it's just an idea.

19. Joanie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's not stupid :slight_smile: Maybe new positions could help.

Joanie.

20. polaroid

polaroid Guest

Uhm.. just a suggestion... see this as an experiment or something. If she's not diabetic, ask her to drink mostly cherry, apple juice or anything sweet really throughout one day. (Water is fine too but tell her to drink at least one sweet beverage.) Tell her to avoid bitter and sour drinks such as grapefruit or orange juice etc. See if there's an improvement when the night comes and report back here if that's okay.

#20 polaroid, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014