1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having Trouble Finishing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mrcake, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Mrcake

My boyfriend and I have been together now for almost two months and we have been doing stuff. I have found the last 3 times that we've done stuff that I have had a really hard time finishing. Last night, I couldn't even finish.. I tried and tried and felt the feeling there, but nothing came out. I know there is nerves and I know that these things happen, but it's starting to get embarrassing :icon_redf. What are some ways that I can try to avoid this issue or at least help myself? I am stopping edging and trying to jack off less. I'm not sure what the issue here is.

Another question related to this: Does cuddling and/or humping/spooning affect finishing?

2. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

How long is a long time? Maybe you need to try more foreplay and have him slow down, rather than you try and speed up. It may just take some time, three time with the same guy isnt very long. You're probably still nervous.

3. Mrcake

Maybe 20-30 mins is a long time. Usually if I do it alone, I can finish in a minute or more if I want to. We have done a lot of foreplay, which is why I brought up the whole cuddling/spooning thing. I'm sure that it will take a little while and we both are still nervous I guess.

4. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

I would say 20-30 minutes would be more disirable then 5 minutes. Sometimes when people are more aroused it takes longer than normal. maybe try new things and both of you can take your time. Enjoy yourselves rather then racing to orgasm.

Remember that sex gets better with practice, just like anything else. I.wouldn't stress too much about.it..

5. Shea

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I read a guy about 20 on another forum saying he has the same problem. He chalked it up to his penis being too used to his hand masturbating it and nervousness.

6. thrnvlpidj

When your partner finishes, are you on your own?

7. Mrcake

He tries to help me out and it feels good but I still can't finish.... And why are there a bunch of 13 year olds on here all the sudden? I thought it was 18 minimum or 16..or something like that?

8. thrnvlpidj

I think this site has always been open to 13-year-olds.

Are you saying you orgasm but there is no ejaculate? Some bodies produce more semen than others but if you've had no ejaculate for a number of days you should consider getting some medical advice.

9. Mrcake

No I don't have any problems producing ejaculate.

10. thrnvlpidj

Ask your partner if he will let -you- finish first?

11. Skov

I'm not an expert on this by any means, but I have a few thoughts.

1) I think it's possible that the first time this happened may have been due to the nerves of being sexual with him for the first time. Now, I think it's probably happening because you may be nervous about finishing rather than being sexual if that makes sense.

2) You mentioned in another thread that your boyfriend finishes very fast, maybe this makes you feel pressured to try to finish quickly. This pressure could be making it more difficult to finish.

3) It seems like you may be focusing too much on the finish line instead of running the race. Maybe try to relax more and just focus on the moment rather than the end goal.

Again, I'm not an expert by any means. It's possible that it could be something else entirely. I guess I'd really just try to focus on the moment more to see if that helps.

I hope your semester is going well and congrats on the boyfriend :slight_smile: