1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinda worried - Cramped Anus.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Behindthemask, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Behindthemask

Hi, this is a really difficult thing to write but I feel like I should.
    Whenever I have my finger up my anus I always feel like it is cramped with lack of room. I move the finger toward my penis and testicle area and it feels like there is a sack of some sorts. Hard to explain. I'm an anal virgin and have never had anything bigger than a finger inside my anus. Just wondering, should I be worried, or are anus' naturally cramped? By cramped I mean not a lot of room.

2. Techno Kid

I don't think you should be worried. The anus is naturally tight or "cramped" :slight_smile:

3. thrnvlpidj

Maybe it's your prostate gland. If you press on this "sack of some sort" does it feel good and cause fluid to drip out of your penis?

4. Theron

You want your anus to be tight so you only have to worry about evacuating your colon when appropriate.

Seeing as you're a virgin, it does take some work to get things to loosen up, and for some people it will feel very to somewhat uncomfortable until your body has a chance to adjust.