1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finger condoms?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lil legs, Apr 6, 2014.

1. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys, this may seem random or weird or whatever but when it comes to anal I know the foreplay should include fingering my partners anus, i'm a little bit ott when it comes to hygiene but I really want to pleasure my boyfriend as best and as much as i can, so is there such a thing as a finger condom for a finger on my hand? like a glove but just the 1/2 fingers? and i have thought about cutting the fingers off a glove but i cba and want something propper. thanks.

2. MsKCorleone

I'm not an expert,but I'd say you can use good fitting gloves just as well. If you really just want a few fingers covered, it would probably be okay If you just cut the fingers of the gloves. It might be important that they fit you fingers well,of course,so that they don't slip off, but again I'm not an expert. I'd say you should simply use gloves if hygiene is that important to you. Maybe you could ask Google for help.

3. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here is a Wikipedia page on them.