1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female condoms

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Minnie, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Minnie

Femidoms are f***ing scary. Just, how in Hell are you supposed to get them inside you if you're all wet and sticky? And they're huge. HUGE. I'm scared to even try one.
    And dental dams - only saw one on Google images a few minutes ago, and they might as well be cellophane.
    I'm so fed up with the lack of attention of female condoms. Men just have to slip their penises into a condom and that's it! Women have it so worse off.
    So pissed off with all this. Would put me off sex.

:bang: :angry:

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah I wish they would upgrade them but I guess the only reason they hadn't is because they keep thinking of condoms in general as a heterosexual aspect or like heterosexual sex and didn't think about anyone else :dry: I don't like the dental damns either .

3. I honestly don't think I'll ever use protection with a girl tbh. I'm not into anonymous, random sex anyway. As long as we're both tested and monogamous, I don't really see a reason for protection.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I wouldn't use one really. The thought of a lot of female protection freaks me out because I hate ANYTHING up there. This is why I'm more careful with only sleeping with people I've known for years. Lying and risks can still happen, but the lesbian community has the lowest risk of STD's out there...sometimes even when there is a risk, protection doesn't always prevent it either.

I think I'd be better off waiting until they improve it...which I doubt will ever happen.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wouldn't like to use female condoms either .

6. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not too sure if I would use protection with a girl. I wouldn't want to have sex unless we were together and knew each other for awhile. Unless it was something that my girlfriend really wanted to use I wouldn't really choose to use protection.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah me too , I don't get how some people can do a bunch of causal sex without protection that has puzzled me :confused: