1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired, nauseous and emotional

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Cass, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Cass

Do for the last few months I've been REALLY tired. I mean unbearably tired. No matter how much sleep I get I can't get up in the morning.
    For the last week every time I get hungry I feel nauseous, but food makes it even worse. I'm constantly feeling sick, getting heartburn and gas. And have bad headaches.
    I get more and more emotional as I go to like I cry for no reason
    Could this be something bad?

2. Meagan

I had similar symptoms when I first started having my period, maybe see a gynecologist?

3. mindfulgenius

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am going through basically the same things but it doesn't relate to my menstrual cycles as Meagan has said for hers.
    I cannot seem to be properly alert or awake and my eyes are constantly trying to shut, even if I've had a proper nights sleep. I don't eat as much, food makes me nauseous, just like you.
    I would suggest seeing a doctor or maybe even a counselor to see if these are some signs of depression?

4. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps you should see your doctor. You probably feel tired from lack of energy if you are not eating. Maybe you have some kind of stomach bug. The problem there, is the thought of food makes you feel quesy, but then not eating means you don't have the energy to fight it off. Plus, as your not eating, you get more hungry for the food. It's a bit like a vicious circle.

If it's a long running problem, you should see your doctor.

This isn't aimed at you directly, but I have never understood why people who are having health problems for more than say a week don't go to the doctors. That's what they are there for.

I hope you feel better soon.

Happy days :slight_smile:

5. Cass

Thanks everyone