1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Frustration!!!!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Minnie, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Minnie

I don't have a girlfriend and I'm not planning on going to any clubs soon, but I'm so sexually frustrated. I'm really annoyed that practically all of my friends are having sex and I'm not. Masturbation sucks most of the time (having depression and gender issues doesn't help). What can I do???!!!

2. sw789

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Try dating sites or something maybe?

3. blimmr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Instead of focusing on having sex transform that frustration into something else. Exercise or keep busy. It'll help keep your mind off of that and give you time to find a person you CARE for to make LOVE not just have sex.

4. DangerAlex

In my experience, you don't go hunting for sex partners, unless you plan on having a one-night stand after a bar crawl. If you want to find someone to give yourself to in that way, you've got to get out there and socialize. Do different things, meet different kinds of people. You won't find a sexercise partner overnight, but give it a little time. It's way more enjoyable when you have a connection with the person, romantic or friendly or otherwise.

5. anaisninja

I believe in sex positivity. If you're not looking for love right now, you can always look for a fwb. Don't go to the bars though. Google something like "local sex positive center" or something like that. There is one in my local community. The focus is on respect, boundaries, and fun! There might be one near you as well.