1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phimosis

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Nerkpoop78, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Nerkpoop78

So I've got phimosis I think. I've managed to pull up my foreskin until I can see the tip. Oh and just a note, I'm not using any hormonal cream cause I haven't told my parents and am not intending to. I've been trying to stretch it these few days but it doesn't seem to be showing any progress? What should I do?:icon_sad::tears:

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It can be a worrying thing .. But I have heard that it is possible to 'free things up' by stretching.

If its really worrying you though you could muster the courage to see your doctor! Cringe worthy thought .. To get the right solution for you. But if the stretching doesnt help .. don't leave this for years and years

3. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is worth visiting your doctor. It's not something to be ashamed of.

There are a variety of potential treatments, several of which are non-surgical. I'm sure they can help you.

Happy days :slight_smile:

4. Lipstick Leuger

How old are you? Is your foreskin even retractable yet? It sometimes takes until older teen hood to be able to retract it fully. If it retracted before and it does not now, then I would see a doctor.

5. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea, i think the best thing you could do is try not to force it out. you can try and practice pulling it back little by little.
    if you definitely think you have phimosis then go see a doctor about it. it's not bad at all and it might be more in common then you think. i rather you have a healthy one then growing up painfully

6. Theron

You're still an adolescent so it's not really abnormal unless it was not like that before and is now. Even then a doctor may not consider it abnormal.

I had to ask my fiance what it was, since I'm circ'ed!

7. ornoir29

I got surgery because my frenulus was too short and I often had problems with my foresking.

The operation lasted 5 minutes, no pain at all (the anaesthetics are usually creams that a nurse rubs on your willy). Ok, for the first days after the operation it looks like a bomb exploded in your briefs, but it heals incredibly quickly.

And most of all, after it there's a huge improvement in your sex life! :slight_smile: