1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Training Up

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ZenMusic, Apr 15, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

I want to be an actor when I'm older, so I wonder if now would be a good time to start looking after myself properly, if you know what I mean?I'm not unfit, I'm a normal size, but what do you suggest I do to aid in this?

2. Trentacles

I've been doing p90x without the diet or anything. my brother bought it for himself and i kind of took it over randomly. i also swim and play water polo some so its not my only activity. the guy in the videos is a bit douchy but i'm enjoying it. i wasn't unfit when i started but it still has been kicking my arse a bit (particularly yoga which i love / hate). i've only done it for like 23 days now but i'm happy with the results i've seen so far (slightly better arms / chest / abs.)

3. Rumpletubb

Start boxing. I'm doin' it and as training goes, it can't get any better.
    Start with light weightlifting when you are a bit older, don't wan't to mess up your joints. It can easely happen when your body changes as much as it does in your age.

4. ZenMusic

I'll try swimming then, I only eat chicken and fish because I used to be a pesci-vegatarian so, maybe some changes to my diet are in order as well.

5. Trentacles

Yeah mate, i honestly can't recommend swimming enough. i've been doing it since i was like 6 and still love it.