1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by taku, Apr 17, 2014.

1. taku

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've known that i want to experience gay sex for a really long time now. I've never met anyone to do it and now at age 20 I've gone online...

I've still never had gay sex but I've found someone who is willing to meet up.
    He seems genuine. He is discrete, professional, and hot. He has a girlfriend and is straight but has hooked up with guys (very rarely in the past so he claims).

I was wondering if you guys think I should go along and meet him.

I really want to do it but I fear i may regret in the future... but will I regret not doing it when I'm older?

We've exchanged photos online.

I do not know if i want my first (I'm still an anal virgin) to be with a straight man who has a girlfriend and is in on it only for the pleasure.

Thanks.

2. Fellow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Every person is different, in my opinion searching someone online just to have sexual experience is not the way to go. I don't know if you feel any pressure into having your first time asap but you should know the first time will come whenever it does, no need to rush it, much less with a suspicious person, whose intentions you are not absolutely sure.
    I am in the same boat as you, same age and all, and this is just my sincere and honest opinion, you should always do what you think is right and if good for you, all the better.

3. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first time I had a gay sexual experience, it was with someone whom I really did not like... and I didnt enjoy it. But I dont regret it because I managed to get it out of my system and, when I was ready to have a gay sexual experience again (4 years later), I knew to find someone who I liked/loved rather than just find the first person who volunteered to fuck me.

4. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This person will be a stranger to you and not gay - so you may feel more comfortable waiting until you meet up more naturally with someone as a friend. Then it will not be an 'empty experience' which seems to be the risk here

5. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, to be honest, it sounds a bit shady. You should really wait it's with someone you like as you will get the best and most out of the experience.

If you do decide to go with him however, just make sure you take all adequate precautions and protection as you don't really know who he has been with and what he may have. Especially if he is willing to do this despite having a girl friend. Who knows how much he sleeps around.

Hope you make the right choice,

Happy days :slight_smile:

6. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Be safe in every sense of the word!!!

7. Robin j

Robin j Guest

ohh! boy it reminds me of my own experience... and i must tell you please don't do it...
    you will regret it big time......
    i did the same thing... it was ma first time and i was not sure that we will have sex or not... so this boy who i found online ws very good genuine and very soft spoken + he was younger than me so i was totally in... and not to mention he's totally hot... i ws in love with him the moment we exchanged our pics...
    so one day he asked me to meet at his house as his parents were out... so i do agreed and went there.... he came to pick me up from the metro station.... and we both were very excited..
    At his house he started touchin' me all over (felt like heaven) but slowely slowely i can see the devil inside him.... he was just too much horny and excited and really wanna fuck me hardcore.... so i decided not to do it... 'coz i have no idea what all he can do to me... and his further intentions....
    so i ask him wait..... i can't do this... i gotta go and i left... he doesn't said a single word that time and believe me i was shakin' like hell and was soo nervous that i can't even stand on ma feet...
    i somhow manage to get out... but as soon as i enter metro to get bck home his messages started commin' all filled with hate, abusive language, and all and that was the time i came to know that i really dodged something horrible out of my life....

sorry to make the post so long, just wanna make a point here....
    i'd say don't do it with him.... at least not with a guy u merely met...
    take your time, keep your virginity for someone who really loves ya..
    Don't let the filthy devil take upon you....

P.S. its ma personal opinion.. Do whatever you feel like buddy....

8. bagginses

bagginses Guest

Eh, I think it's a bad way to get yourself into the promiscuous life of many gay guys. Find someone you have a connection with first, it makes you feel less dirty afterwards.

Honestly, sex isn't even that great....it's the cuddle time afterwards that is the best part. If he isn't interested in a relationship with ya, he won't be interested in a deep and meaningful cuddle time with you.

9. emkorora

emkorora Guest

I wouldn't do it. The regret would be a killer. If you know he's involved with someone else, wouldn't you be just as much to blame for deceiving her as he is? You're enabling him to cheat, so-to-speak. That poor, poor woman. She deserves better. :frowning2:

10. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I look at these situations, I always try to think about the impact of my actions. So this guy has a girlfriend and identifies as straight. That means that almost certainly he's not telling his girlfriend about his intention to hook up with you.

So... if you were in her shoes, how would you feel? Would you want your boyfriend doing this? How would you feel about the person your boyfriend is hooking up with?

And then... thinking about that, do you want to be that person?

If you have no problems with the impact of your actions on another, then go for it. If it bothers you, then I'd say pass on it.

11. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Uh, yeah, wouldn't do it.

12. DangerAlex

The thing is, if you don't have an emotional connection with the person, you're probably not going to enjoy it if this is your first time. You'd just be getting screwed, and it might leave you feeling used and disappointed afterward. But of course, you know yourself better than anyone, so if you really want your first time to be meaningless and with a stranger, then by all means...

What if you talked to this guy for a few weeks first and got to know him a bit. That might not be an option for him or something he's interested in, especially since he had a girlfriend, but if you have some type of relationship with the person you have sex with for the first time, even if it's afriend you care about, you will have a much more enjoyable experience.

Good luck!

13. Theron

I don't recommend hooking up. If you really need to get it out of your system, buy a toy (a butt plug or a small dildo if you're looking to try being penetraated) or a fleshlight (if you're out to penetrate).

I know some people love to hook up, but I think it's a horrible way to treat your body, you put yourself at risk for so many diseases you don't know if a stranger has or not, and to them you're a quick screw.

14. thrnvlpidj

I think you do know

15. Cass

I don't think sex is good unless there's at least some kind of emotional connection. I lost my virginity to my ex and it was aweful. Neither one of us really had feelings I was just trying to move on from my last boyfriend. It's probably a better idea to wait

But it's your body

16. taku

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks for the replies.

There i something so erotic about him being straight and having a girlfriend and a professional career... and the fact that he wants a regular thing...

he hasnt been pushy and is really strong on the discrete and no pressure....

It's such a temptation...

But I will try to put it on hold then.

17. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's a terrible idea. And you will definetly regret it in the future. You should wait until you find the right person. If you really think about it, I'm sure you would rather wait and have it be a meaningful experience between you and your future boyfriend. Besides if this guy has hooked up with other people and has a girlfriend there's no telling what he may have as far as STDs.

18. thrnvlpidj

Listen to the head on your shoulders; not the one in your pants.