1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had a dream last night that I was being eaten out by a girl and wasn't turned on?!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lovely lesbian, Apr 18, 2014.

1. lovely lesbian

So I had a dream last night that I was being Eaten out by a girl and wasn't turned on?! Usually when I have those dreams I'm turned on a lot! I don't get it.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Had a dream last night that I was being eaten out by a girl and wasn't turned on?

Do you mean that in your dream, you weren't turned on?
    Or do you mean that you woke up from the dream, and you weren't turned on by the fact that a girl was eating you out?

Dreams aren't indicative of really anything. You can dream anything, and it has nothing to do with reality or what you really are.
    Hell, to give some examples of how unfounded they are:
    1) In a dream a few weeks ago, I was stabbed to death. That's when I woke up. Weird stuff.
    2) In a dream a few months ago, I had sex with a girl and enjoyed it, but I know I would never enjoy it IRL.
    3) In a recent dream, I was a psychopath and I didn't remember if I had hurt anybody in a rage I had.

Dreams are weird. Don't take them seriously.

3. lovely lesbian

Re: Had a dream last night that I was being eaten out by a girl and wasn't turned on?

Both i agree dreams are weird

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Do you still find women attractive? Do you feel any different about being a lesbian?

5. lovely lesbian

Yea i do still find women attractive no i don't really think any different about being a lesbian

6. setnyx

maybe the woman reminded you of someone or some event you're not turned on by.

7. lovely lesbian

Yea maybe dreams i hate them sometimes lol