1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im crazy addicted to anal sex but...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Having, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Having

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got constipation and then a tear in the anus (anal fissure). Oh the irony, getting pumped in the ass a lot, didnt gave me this pain. 10 days ago it opened again and bleed because a large stool, im going to the doctor next week, but my question is:

Has anyone got this problem? How did you got healed, and... After the fissure healed, did you get anal sex (rough) again? Or its over, for us??

2. helperman

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    For your own health and safety I would say stop all anal sex at least until u go to the doctor...if not after. I know this might sound gross but if you have an anal tear that's open and bleeding and you get fecal matter in it and that same fecal matter can enter your blood stream and make you VERY sick.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My suggestion would be to find a gay-friendly doctor and have that injury looked at. When you recover, I think you should revisit how you're having anal sex. I mean, I'm assuming the fissure was caused by rough penetration, right? My guess is the speed of the strokes. Why not take it easy?

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You really do need to see a doctor urgently and avoid anal sex until you are fully healed. Please do this. Helperman is absolutely right, you could become very ill.

5. thrnvlpidj

The posters seem to be making assumptions that are not evident to me. But whatever the cause of the anal fissure, it will likely heal and it may be possible for you to resume your anal pleasures. Be patient, it could take a long time. Consider takings things more gently.

6. Having

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for all the advice :slight_smile:, but no one has suffered this? Im starting to get really scared. with this Stuff, :'(

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Constipation causes anal fissures? That scares me! Try laxatives for constipation + medicated pads for wiping + sudocrem for pain relief + anti-inflammatory pain-killer capsules/tablets for additional pain relief + see your doctor. Carefully read the warnings for your anti-inflammatory pain-killers. I'm quite sure I never suffered an anal fissure. If it makes you feel better, a few years ago, a dildo made me bleed. I didn't notice blood or feel the pain (mild) until several hours later. I had to sleep on my stomach. The worst of it was using toilet paper, so I tell you... get medicated wipes! I was fine after 2 or 3 days. Anal sex probably won't be an option for you for a few months. Also I think it's generally way too dangerous to be rough with anal sex. You're gonna have to be extra careful when you're ready again.

8. tulman

Your profile says nothing about you, age, body type, etc. that could be relevant.
    I'm no doctor but the older you get the more you experience. It may be as simple as a hemorrhoid. Speaking as some one who's been there I suggest a tube of Preparation H salve. It tends to be a little greasy but you don't need much and it's inexpensive. A little on the end of your finger and spread it around the affected area. I put it on at night when needed and usually feel a little better by morning.
    I've never tried it but have heard some use it as a lubricant for anal sex because of its soothing qualities.

9. wowiemio

i think what u have is a hemorroid, i had one before, it was bleeding for 2 weeks, i went to a doctor and he prescribde for me some pills called daflon and an ointment called prepratrion H, the whole thing was gone within weeks

10. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Having,
    I have been through what you are going through. The tear will open and close many times. There are times where it bleeds just from going to the washroom. If it is getting really bad, please go and see your doctor. It is very important that you keep on getting it checked out, until it has fully healed.