1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

deep penetration - gay

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lockhartway, Apr 19, 2014.

1. lockhartway

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am still a bit confused about the second sphincter. If an individual can get 12" inserted it must mean the second sphincter has been penetrated. How does one get beyond 12"? No success so far...everything seems to stop at the 12" point. Assuming this represents the S curve. Still can't move past the curve. Any help or advice other than relax and breathe?

2. Yosia

Is it natural or even safe to go that far?? .-.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The other person will have to top using his 7" dick.

4. ajwad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Have a flexible dildo, so it can go deeper

5. Trentacles

There's a second sphincter? :-|

6. Theron

There's an abrupt curvature in the colon. A flexible dildo can go deeper, but it's not for everyone.

I'm a little above average size (right around six inches) and if I get too aggressive in positions that allow for deeper penetration, it causes pain. Only problem is I think it's bad but he's a sadist.

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're not talking about the second sphincter. Both of those are near the anus. You're talking about the sigmoid colon which is basically where the rectum turns off in a bed and becomes Large Instestine Street.

I have no real advice here, I'm afraid. In fact I'm inclined to say "don't try to do it," and find another way to enjoy anal penetration.

There's a lot of your rectum to enjoy having filled up; do you really need 12"? Besides, most guys aren't going to have that anyway. What about using a toy with greater circumference? That would give you more of a stretched feeling, which I'm pretty sure would go just as well for you as more length.

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought the first and the second sphincters were kinda the same thing. I thought it was around 6 inches of rectum and then small colon (?)... which is where things become difficult, especially if you haven't tried for over a month. I've gotten away with dildos just over 8 inches. That's really carefully though. If I wanted to go deeper, I'd use much softer dildos. They might be difficult to insert; a little easier with a tapered head. A bit thinner than usual might be wise for huge sizes 10+ inches... if it's a guy you're dealing with...wow. Like Theron said, try a different position. Doggy style for starters. I personally wouldn't go near very large sizes. Too many complications. Also, soft would mean I can't feel textures enough. I guess it depends what you enjoy most.

Time it right, drink more water, eat more fiber, don't eat or drink for an hour or two before you try, take a shower before you try, use more lube than you think you need and do it slowly. That's the best advice I ever heard. It has worked for me... not to the depth you're seeking though. If you really, really must do this, then you'll have to practice a lot and there are many risks.