1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal sex feels like there's a wall

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by A2p2l0, Apr 20, 2014.

1. A2p2l0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I haven't bottomed recently but go into it again yesterday.
    I like bottoming but it seems the times I have bottomed; that
    Whenever the guy goes deep it feels like it's hitting a wall. Then
    I start to feel like I need to poop. If it stays within 5 inches it feels amazing.

And the thing is. All of them are average sized. Around 6 inches.
    Yet it feel like my rectum is small and they always hit a wall in my ass.

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They are probably hitting your sigmoid colon, which is where your rectum basically turns into Large Intestine Street. It can be painful if they get there.

Do you always feel like you need to poop when you have anal sex, or just sometimes? If it's all the time, I think you just need more practice to get used to it. I anally masturbate regularly and never feel that way.

Two ideas to consider might be (1) having sex with guys who have shorter penises, and (2) getting some kind of a barrier you can place on your butt that prevents the top from penetrating fully no matter how hard he pushes against you.

3. A2p2l0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ahh okay. Was unsure if it was in my head that it was hitting something and was unsure how to word that in searching for my answer.

It is only when they start hitting that further into me then I feel like pooping, or just feeling of having to push out. I assume that's definitely going to have to be practiced to not feel that.

Yeah, been looking for average sized dildos and partners.

Well thanks, definitely helped me out. never though of finding a barrier for anal sex.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To be honest, I don't think they exist. It would probably require some DIY. I mean, what I'm basically talking about is like an inch thick kind of though foam you could place on your butt (and probably fasten to yourself with straps) so that your partner can't penetrate all the way, but they can push against the barrier, which at least gives you some feeling of pressure against your butt.

I mention it even if other people think it's a really stupid idea. I just know I would definitely try it if I had a sexual partner who had a longer penis than I could handle, because I couldn't really enjoy anal sex in the long term if all I was getting was my partner's penis. I'd want to feel their legs against my butt too.

5. A2p2l0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am looking into the possibility of dental dams as the barriers. If I am just lazy to make a DIY of it, then I could just tell my partner to control themselves from ramming into me.

hopefully with time and practice I'll figure out how to make it all work out so I can really enjoy anal sex.

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think that will be a help. Dental dams are supposed to be a barrier between your mouth and the anus so you can stimulate with your tongue without getting bacteria you don't want in your mouth.

Your issue is that you need to prevent full depth of penetration, which requires something thicker and tougher than a dental dam.

EDIT: Wait, you've probably mentally switched gears to anallingus, haven't you?

7. A2p2l0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ahh okay. no was thinking a dental dam would be tough enough to prevent deep penetration. I guess it is not haha, never used a dental dam ever so wasn't sure of its strength.

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, lol, dental dams are latex sheets. If you can't find a solution, maybe you'll have to tell your partners not to push deeper than you can handle. :/

9. A2p2l0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ahh okay. yeah I will. thanks :grin:.