1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fingering asshole doesnt hurt?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by butterfingered, Apr 20, 2014.

1. butterfingered

So I'm not gay but definately curious, and I finger my asshole often. After reading other peoples experiences and seeing that one,maybe two fingeres is uncomfortable for them has me dumbfounded. At night ill go from 1 finger, quickley to two, then fuck myself with 3 for a while. After that its just no problem with working up to 5 and gaping. I never have any pain and go as deep as I can. Thoughts?

2. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So many things I want to address, name included, but ignoring that.

Fingering yourself makes you as gay as a girl fingering herself makes her a lesbian. Your ass is not sign of your sexuality.

It doesn't hurt because you're warming yourself up. I own a very large dildo that will draw blood if I'm not careful.

So there's nothing to be afraid of when poking yourself there so long as you aren't fisting yourself dry.

3. Tyrael

That name just...haha.

Ok anyway I would say everyone has their own tolerance levels. Some people just shut down the instant they feel any pain or resistance. They might simply interpret it as pain out of fear or something. Also although your anus is designed to stretch (to a certain extent) some people just find it unnatural and/or uncomfortable to do it via penetration of any kind. We are all different, I guess is my point.

4. CaptainClyde

CaptainClyde Guest

D cell Maglight. Only a few inches though.

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry, I don't really get what the question is. I mean, I'm glad it doesn't hurt for you, but it hurts for some other people.

Are you asking why it doesn't hurt you, or why other people don't enjoy fingering? I'm like, a huge anal evangelist and everything, but I don't think we need to be speculating on why they don't enjoy it, as if they really should but are somehow missing out on the greatest thing ever. :confused: