1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Operational problems

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sotv, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok so recently I've been struggling to get hard enough to top properly, it's not consistent but it is happening on and off. Ie narrowed it down to a few reasons:
    1) stress about exams an family
    2) not being able to see him when the lights are off
    3) too tired
    4) fluctuating libido
    Do you guys have any tips whatsoever as to how I can solve this? It's getting embarrassing and I feel like a terrible boyf because of it :frowning2:

---------- Post added 21st Apr 2014 at 12:34 AM ----------

Also I should note that this had happened before with a past girlfriend but I'm pretty sure that's because she was a girl

2. Caillin

1 you could try some stress reliving exercises if you have time I hear yoga is really good for it
    2Turn the lights on for sex if hes ok with that
    3What are you usually sleep patterns? Maybe try and fit more sleep into you schedule since sleep is very important health wise.
    4 Dotn have much advise for this one but you may see a doctor about it but im not sure if thats really needed I cant give any links but there are sites that help increase libido you may look into that not sure if they work but hey its worth a shot right?