1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reducing burning on the loo

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayNurse95, Apr 22, 2014.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello~
    I am A lesbian, and a virgin, waiting until marriage to do anything with a woman.
    I am just wondering how to reduce burning in the urinary area. I get frequent infections and it sucks. ugh, All help is good!
    p.s. I am single and not with anyone, but pray to God a a cute christian lesbian will meet me someday.

2. Shineye

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    wow well hello
    wait .. hmm do baptism allows marriage between the same gender?

anyhow
    you need to search online at least for some explanation
    it usually involves infection just as you mentioned it, and that is solved with pills, not any pill! you can get an advice from a medic on what pills are recommended
    it also can be a syndrome to other type of troubles, depends if you feel anything else.. besides burning sensation... like itching ...
    If you do not want to consult any doctor, still I recommend you to do some search online and you might find some natural medications, like special tea you can drink to lower the risk of infections

3. TraceElement

If you get UTI's, I hear cranberry juice is wonderful.They also have a concentrated cranberry liquid and cranberry pills.

4. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I use to get UTIs pretty frequently a few years ago. Cranberry juice does help clear out the kidneys but also, making sure to drink plenty of water, not "hold it," and practicing good hygiene help. If it's bad enough, consider some ermm landscaping so you aren't trapping even more bacteria. Also, make sure to complete the antibiotics your doctor prescribes as they're the only real "cure."

And good for you on the marriage first thing! :thumbsup:

5. apostrophied

Sounds like a trip to the doctor is in order, you may have a UTI. Feel better!