1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I know if my libido is too low?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Agaetis Byrjun, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Agaetis Byrjun

or far below average? Does anyone know of any diagnostic tools or useful questions to consider to get a more precise sense of how I compare to the average?

I have looked on the search engines for quizzes and and diagnostics but everything I found seemed to be written for married straight people, and with a view that low sex drive is a problem that should be corrected, or indicative of a relationship problem. This is not helpful.

2. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't worry about it everyone has different sex drives. Some get horny a lot and require lots of sexual interaction and some require very little sexual interaction and more emotional. I personally believe it depends more on fetishes and what turns you on - but also stress and diet plays a role in your sex drive as well.

3. Agaetis Byrjun

I understand that there's a lot of normal variation, but I'm wondering if there's been any serious medical attempt to quantify these differences, if I could see where I land in terms of percentiles compared to the general population and within my age group. I'm a very analytical person and I feel like I am going at this question with absolutely no point of reference or comparison. And I find it really hard to believe that this is something no one's been studying.

4. Dinah

Third star to the right & straight on til morning.
    I'm actually kinda curious as well. I am quite attracted to my wife on every level, but as soon as the 'action' starts I kinda tend to just fizzle out and lose interest.