1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about anal

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mystory, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know there's currently a thread which touches on this subject, but I want a more specific focus on just anal.

my friend tried inserting his well lubed finger inside of me, and initially it felt amazing, and following the advice of people here, i made myself relaxed. the disgusting problem is, i felt myself feeling so relaxed that i almost crapped myself while he was doing it. We tried again after awhile and it was the same problem- i felt the overwhelming urge to fart or poop and i felt so uncomfortable. then he tried inserting his penis into me (it's quite big) and i felt like i was going to poop. i was soo embarrassed and uncomfortable. I'd like to note that prior preparation involved a shower 2 hours prior, and i went to toilet (number 2) two hours prior, and a second time 1 hour prior to our intimate moment. I had also eaten very little during the day and my diet is mainly vegetables with a bit of meat...

I also have never tried fingering myself, and using any kind of toy is definitely out of the question as my mum will most likely definitely find them.

what should I do? I really really want to do this with him, but i dont want to scare him off by pooping on him as well. I know that being relaxed is the key, but i felt as if i was going to poop when i was relaxed.

2. emkorora

emkorora Guest

I know that when objects (fingers, penises) touch your prostate, it can often feel like you need to pee or poop. This sensation can be misleading, however.

3. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That feeling is completely normal - you'll get used to it. As long as you have emptied your bowels a few hours prior, you don't need to worry about any embarrassing incidents.

Farting, while embarrassing, is no big deal. It isn't smelly gasses usually - it's just the release of air.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just make sure you have regular bowel movements, and try to make sure you have a bowel movement a couple hours before. The feeling of needing to pass stool is deceptive. Also, while being relaxed, air can sometimes escape. You're doing everything fine; you just need to get over being embarrassed.

Happy buttfucking! :kiss:

5. Ridiculous

The feeling of needing to poo is caused by pressure an stretching on nerves in the walls of your rectum. When you need to go, it will be crap itself that will be providing this pressure. However if you've got a finger or penis or dildo or whatever else up there, it will also trigger the same feeling.

As others above have said, with some practice you will learn to subconsciously ignore this feeling when you are in a sexual situation. It won't affect your ability to recognise you need to have a bowel movement outside of sex.

I definitely suggest experimenting around in there yourself when you are alone just to get accustomed to the feeling and work towards ignoring it. Jumping straight to having sex with someone else without any prior experience with your butt could be a bit overwhelming, as you've found out!

6. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I tried putting my finger up there, and it does sort of go in but for the most part it feels like i'm hitting some form of wall inside there... is this normal?

7. Ridiculous

How far are you managing to get it in?

There is a bend of sorts at the end of your rectum, but that is a good 5-6 inches in for most people, so you won't be reaching that with your finger. There isn't any sort of wall like thing that would be in the way before that. It could just be difficulty getting past the sphincter muscles in the anus - make sure you are using lube.

8. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    umm im able to get just my fingertip in before i feel like im hitting a wall......... about lube...does it have to be lube? can it be like soap or kitchen oil? even though i'm 20, tbh i even feel a bit uncomfortable buying lube..

9. Ridiculous

Hm okay, that is definitely your anal sphincters that you are having problems with. And if you aren't using lube of some sort, that is why you are having trouble.

Proper lube specifically made for sex is definitely the best. However if you don't have access to this, there are some household things you can use.
    Vegetable cooking oils (like olive oil) are safe to use, however I expect they would be very messy. Vaseline and water-based body lotions/moisturisers are also okay. None of these are ideal but they aren't going to do you any damage.
    It is very important that none of these are used for actual sex - the latex that condoms are made of will react with oil in these products and be degraded significantly, drastically increasing the risk of the condom breaking. Only use proper water or silicone based lube with condoms and toys.

Soap shouldn't be used as it will dry and irritate your rectum.

Water can work okay if you are somewhere like the shower where the area will continuously be wet.

Lube is the most important thing for any anal adventures though, so you should try to get some proper stuff if you can :slight_smile:.

10. gloomy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep that wall that you feel id say defnatly is the sphincter just give it time and try be totally relaxed you will eventually learn how to relax the muscle and the feeling of needing to poop is just normal and just practice by yourself is the best thing to get used to the sensation and eventually you wont take much notice of it

11. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Guys one more question,just say if we are in the middle of doing it and i get that feeling what should i do? Should i tell him to stop or do i just keep continuing and remind myswlf that im not going to poop?

12. themoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's psychological, so it's more of a "mind over matter" issue - you shouldn't need him to stop. That being said, listen to your body and if it feels wrong then stop and see how it goes. Rather than asking him to stop, you could use an opportunity like suggesting you switch positions to see if it was a psychological or physical reaction.

13. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well we tried it for the first time- at least I think we did. he kept pushing in and then i suddenly felt pain all over and the MASSIVE urge to take a dump. I remembered what you guys had told me and tried to employ mind over matter...plus i had only eaten bread and one apple the whole day so I knew that physically there should have been nothing up there. He kept pushing in, and I think it went in.

I thought it was a very uncomfortable and painful experience (he is quite big and thick), and each time he was humping I still felt the urge to poop alongside with the immense pain that I was feeling. We tried two times, but I couldnt handle it for more than 5-7 minutes ( I feel awful, he was close too and I made him pull out...), but the reason I told him to pull out was still, I felt like if he kept trying I would poop on him and I just don't want that to happen..
    my question now is, does it get better? I just eventually get used to this after awhile right?

14. Ridiculous

I really would suggest practicing by yourself rather than jumping straight to sex. It shouldn't hurt.

15. gloomy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Id suggest starting with small toys and working your way up to get used to sensations and the feel of having things up there