1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just had first anal sex now a few questions

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by danbyization171, Apr 27, 2014.

1. danbyization171

Hi Guys

So yesterday me and my boyfriend both had anal sex for the first time. It was absolutely amazing we found some great advice and tips on here which we followed and are very thankful for and it was the best experience of our lives.

Now i just have a few questions i presume that it is normal to fart during anal sex because a couple of times when either the finger or penis came out we would fart which wasn't really a problem we just ignored it and carried on. But i am just wondering about it?

Also we each gave and received anal twice because we had enough time (near enough a whole day) but we noticed that the first time for both of us even though we each had been to the toilet a few hours before and had fingered each other which resulted in both fingers coming out practically clean, when we put our dicks in and took them out the condom had some feces on. Again we ignored it and stopped there with anal but then a few hours we tried it again and it was all fine and clean, the condoms were basically spotless. Which to me makes no sense at all because neither of us went toilet between the two times but i would have thought that we be more likely to come across feces the second time because it would have been longer since we had been toilet. But in the end we just decided that it was probably because we were both nervous and our stomachs did feel a bit iffy in the morning so we decided it was probably because of that.

Also we had near enough a whole day free so time wasn't a problem so we were able to go nice and slow and take as long as needed for each stage. But even though we both gave and received anal twice the first two times we both stopped because the condoms got a bit dirty as said above and the second times i told him to stop because for me it was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable and my body was telling me i needed to go toilet which i had read about before and expected it to happen so i tried to ignore it and told him to pull out for a bit but as soon as he went back in it the feeling came back and i just couldn't ignore it so we stopped there and the second time i did him he told me to stop because he said it was starting to get a bit painful for him so we just stopped there which was fine because we both said beforehand it is our first time so we both had agreed beforehand if either of us wants to stop then we will and just move onto something else which we did. But im just wondering is there anything we can do to avoid the same happening next time or is it just a case of it was our first time so we need to get used to it.

2. CaptainClyde

CaptainClyde Guest

There's almost always a bit of residual poo. If your bowel movements are healthy and regular, it shouldn't be an issue.

3. themoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    With regards to the full sensation, that's just your body naturally reacting to having something up there and it's telling your brain that you have to shift. With practice you won't even notice that sensation - it gets overtaken by a much more enjoyable sensation (as I'm sure you noticed).

It's going to be messy but as long as you go to the loo before you start doing anything it should be ok. If you know that you're going to be seeing him then it could also be an option to try and grab a shower as close to when you're seeing him as you can so that you can clean up down there a bit as well.

Also, eat lots of high fibre foods - it'll make things less "sticky" down below I find...

4. danbyization171

Good to know that eventually that feeling will go completely and yeah I did notice that enjoyable sensation but like I said that feeling of 'full' was starting to get quite annoying.

And we did both go toilet a few hours before and I had a shower in the morning and he had a bath the night before so as far as I am aware we should have been all clean. But like I said before the first time we both tried it we both weren't clean apart from when we fingered each other before hand but a few hours later when we both tried it again we were both clean. Which I don't understand at all.

5. Ridiculous

I am glad things went well (especially for the first time!), and it sounds like you have a very understanding and excellent partner!

It would have been caused by air being pushed in during sex, not an actual fart. It is quite common - I believe it also happens with vaginal sex.

Your dicks are longer than your fingers which is why they managed to reach some residual poo that your fingers couldn't.

Poo only moves into the rectum when your body is ready to get rid of it; otherwise the rectum will be empty. The small amount your encountered the first time would have just been residue left behind from your last toilet trip - once that was removed the first time you had sex then no more would have moved into the rectum during the next few hours, which is why you were completely clean the second time.

Yeah you just need to get used to the feeling and learn to ignore it. The easiest way to do this is with a dildo or other toy, by yourself, so you can spend as long or short as your like without having to inconvenience a partner. It's mostly a psychological thing - you've just got to train your brain into associating that feeling during sex with pleasure rather than the desire to go for a poo.

#5 Ridiculous, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  6. danbyization171

Thank you for that info.

Good to know that the farting even though it isn't actually farting is normal.

So when we stopped the first time because the condom came out with some feces on, we didn't actually need to stop really because it had already removed the feces?

So eventually I will just get used to that feeling during sex and end up ignoring it.

Also me and my bf did try out cowboy first to give the person being penetrated first more control but we found that position really difficult to get the dick in. It kept missing the hole does anybody know how to make that position easier? So we ended up just sticking with doggy for the most part. Although later we did try missionary which was ok but I found it really difficult to be able to move in and out of him. Does anybody know how to make that position easier?

7. Ridiculous

So when we stopped the first time because the condom came out with some feces on, we didn't actually need to stop really because it had already removed the feces?

Yeah, probably!

Also me and my bf did try out cowboy first to give the person being penetrated first more control but we found that position really difficult to get the dick in. It kept missing the hole does anybody know how to make that position easier?

Have the top (the person doing the penetrating) lie flat on their back. Have the bottom (the person being penetrated) sit on their crotch, facing their partner, with their knees on either side of the top and their legs underneath them (i.e. sitting like this, but with your legs apart to make room for your partner's body between them).
    From this position you can easily raise yourself up a bit so your weight is on your knees, and then you can reach behind and guide your partner's penis in with your hand before lowering yourself back down. After it is inserted you can change the position of your legs however you want.

Although later we did try missionary which was ok but I found it really difficult to be able to move in and out of him. Does anybody know how to make that position easier?

Try putting a pillow or two under the bottom's butt so it raises it up a bit and makes it easier to access :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

8. danbyization171

With regards to cowboy we were trying exactly that but it just wasn't working. Whenever we thought it was lined up perfectly the bottom would start lowering himself down n then we would find out no it's not in. It doesn't help that you can't really see down there lol. Maybe we were doing something else wrong though so I guess we just try again next time n see what happens.

With regards to missionary thanks for the tip we will try that next time n hopefully it will work out better.

Also would how often you have sex make any difference to you getting better, your body getting used to it. As we can't see each other that often ATM because of distance. Usually it's once maybe twice a month at most ATM. I'm just wondering if that would be a difference to that feeling of being full or anything else?

9. JackPorter

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok darling! I want first to say congrats on getting your cherry popped. Sounds like you had lots of fun!

Now there's a whole preparation that goes in it to have practically "clean" anal sex. Yes it tedious but knowing you're clean is and technically being clean results even in more fun.
    People go around it in different ways, but here's a general overview.

-diet
    -immodium
    -douche

I think in order to have a quiet mind, at least the last two are necessary.

10. DangerAlex

My first time was mostly just uncomfortable. But after a few times, bottoming became so much more enjoyable, and now I love it. There's a novelty to being submissive that never goes away. It is so much fun, and so sexy, to feel wanted and needed like that. So keep plugging away, so to speak. You're both being incredibly patient and attentive, so you're on the right track!

As for your questions about positions... Try REVERSE cowgirl. My boyfriend didn't much care for cowgirl the first few times, but when I turned around to face his feet, it was a night and day difference. He went in easier, stayed in better, was easier to "ride", and he said it even felt better. So maybe give that a try.

Doggy is also a staple of anal sex. Many say it's impersonal and the position you go to when you just want to get off real quick, but I've found it to be very intimate. My boyfriend wraps his arms around my chest and pulls me back into him, nibbles and breathes into my ears, bites my neck and back... he totally drives me crazy when we're in doggy! It may not be the position you want to start with because it gives the top full reign of his penetration so he'll probably go in as deep as he can before you're ready to take all of him, but it's a great second or third or fourth position in my experience.

As for missionary, I agree with the pillow suggestion. The key is to angle your pelvis up toward the ceiling so he has easier access, which will allow him to thrust deeper without popping out. Also, you could try putting your legs over his shoulders; you'll probably lose your kisses, which is one of the charms of missionary (the intimacy), but it'll make the actual sex easier.

Eventually you'll both get a feel for subtle changes in angle, even to a tiny degree sometimes, that'll make sex easier and more enjoyable. And since you both bottom for each other, these tips actually apply to both of you depending on who is doing what.

Good luck, and have fun!

#10 DangerAlex, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  11. Ridiculous

Whenever we thought it was lined up perfectly the bottom would start lowering himself down n then we would find out no it's not in. It doesn't help that you can't really see down there lol. Maybe we were doing something else wrong though so I guess we just try again next time n see what happens.

Make sure you are guiding it in with your hand. If you grip their penis so the head is just poking out the top of your fist, you can line it up with your butthole relatively easily. You should be able to feel where it is without having to look.
    Facing the other way as DangerAlex said is also worth trying.

12. danbyization171

Ah that must where we were going wrong because when I was trying to penetrate I was trying to guide my dick into his butthole. So next time I will get him to guide it into his butthole. And hopefully it will work better.

Also would how often you have sex make any difference to you getting better, your body getting used to it. As we can't see each other that often ATM because of distance. Usually it's once maybe twice a month at most ATM. I'm just wondering if that would be a difference to that feeling of being full or anything else?

13. Ridiculous

Ah that must where we were going wrong because when I was trying to penetrate I was trying to guide my dick into his butthole. So next time I will get him to guide it into his butthole. And hopefully it will work better.

Yeah that can work too but if you're in a position where the top can't see the butthole then it's usually easier to have the bottom guide it in with their hand.

The more often you do it the better you will be (this goes for everything in life!), and the more used to all the feelings you will become. If you want to practice without him there then you always have the option of your fingers, or dildos/toys.

14. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm by no means unfit, but i was just wondering with reverse cowgirl or cowgirl in general, wouldn't one become tired? I get pretty tired just squatting on my knees let alone bouncing up and down.

15. DangerAlex

You may or may not get tired, it really depends on the person. I find I can ride my boyfriend for a good twenty minutes without getting tired, but usually we'll switch positions before then. He really likes reverse cowgirl, he says it feels really good, so if we stay in that position he'll cum in like 10-15 minutes or maybe even less, and we like sex to last a little longer than that.

So I guess what I'm saying is: You might get tired, or you might not. If you do, you can always switch positions. The good thing about this position is that it helps you to get used to bottoming and to "stretch" a little bit by giving the bottom control of the depth and speed of penetration. Once you ride him for like 5 or 10 minutes, you can switch to any other position without any discomfort for the most part.

Hope this helps!

PS. As far as guiding him in, I always do the guiding when I bottom. In my experience, it's just easier that way as I can usually direct him into me quite easily. I tend to know where the entry point is more readily than he would. So just a thought, but maybe you could always have the bottom guide the top.

#15 DangerAlex, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014