1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guilt

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by kpld122, Apr 27, 2014.

1. kpld122

I'm verse. But sometimes I enjoy really raunchy btm sex. Not kinky just very submissive. Which to me I guess is raunchy. For some reason I feel really guilty about it. I find it very hard to relax. It's hard to enjoy it. Alcohol and MJ is pretty much the only way to get me to the point to relax. When I'm home and experimenting with myself, t's the same deal. Very seldom I really crave bottoming, but I have the biggest orgasms when I do. So it's like I want to bottom more sometimes but I get frustrated because I know relaxing is a task for me. What does it mean?

2. JackPorter

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You were probably taught that receiving anal sex has a degrading meaning. I think that happens with a lot of gay men. Society and family plays a big factor. Macho male figures in your life probably shaped that belief for you. But it sounds like you personally struggle with your inner desire. Overcoming that FALSE belief might take awhile. I understand that prohibits you from relaxing. Something that is crucial to enjoy anal sex. Casual encounters might not be a good idea for you at the moment. Forcing yourself to enjoy sex will cause even more pain. That should be avoided. Maybe dating someone exclusively, will help in getting to know that person and if you feel like you can trust them, I'm sure sex would be better in that case. I find that alcohol and drugs make a lot of people susceptible to engaging in a behavior that frees their inner emotional self consciously or subconsciously. However remember they're just facilitators in that way. I wish you luck and lots of fun (when you decided the time is right!)